PDA

View Full Version : Limited time magic

readytogo2
02-20-2013, 05:58 PM
dw and i were at wdw last week and never saw anything about the limited time magic did we just not look hard enough?

gerald72
02-20-2013, 06:32 PM
They all seem incredibly lame anyway.

gardenia
02-20-2013, 07:00 PM
It's a weak promotion IMO. I can't believe they used the word "limited" in the first place; they might as well have called it "Weak, Lame Magic that You will Probably Miss if You Blink".

I happened to see the "snow" and character greet in Epcot's Canada Pavilion that was part of LTM. It was Chip and Dale, who are always at Epcot anyway, and a snow machine the size of a toaster blowing 10 flakes per minute.

Weak.

Strmchsr
02-20-2013, 07:26 PM
I would disagree with the two previous posts. Some are going to be better than others, but I think most of the LMT items have been pretty good. The Voice of Liberty performance on President's Day was great and the Valentine's Stuff was fun. Probably the snow thing at Epcot was the weakest, but while we were there they had the "say hello to old friends" with a bunch of classic characters you can't meet in the parks anymore out. My boys had a blast collecting pics and autographs from characters they've never seen. They are also seriously excited for "Villains Week" coming in Sept.

As for the OP - check on the Disney Parks blog each Friday and they'll tell you what's coming up and where to find it. On most of the big announcements it's on the front page of Intercot. Usually the promotion is only at one park (like the "snow" at Epcot and the classic characters were at MK).

PopPhan
02-21-2013, 10:30 AM
LTM (Limited Time Magic) events are posted right here on INTERCOT.....

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=196891

Unfortunately, unless you know what to look for, it seems that these "events" can be overlooked or missed completely.