PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story

Mitzie
02-19-2013, 04:48 PM
I know all of you will appreciate this. We are planning a trip for this upcoming April. Our youngest DD has a very sweet friend who we have decided to take along. She has never been and due to her circumstances probably wouldn't make it anytime soon. So our three kids are very excited to take her and share with her all the things they have seen and done at WDW. Yesterday as we were all together our DD's were going over all the things we would be doing and when we got to Epcot, the older DD was describing the park and the younger DD jumps in and said "We have to ride Soarin it is the best ride ever, they strap you in this thing and blow orange stuff at you!" That's it..no mention of the film..Needless to say my other DD and I were cracking up. Her friend just kind of looks at her and says "Ummm Ok???"

WDWFanatic
02-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Too Funny! You will have to let us know how the friend likes WDW. It will be cool for your kids to see the park through a newbies eyes. It's very nice of you to take her!

MickeysBestPal
02-19-2013, 06:21 PM
I know all of you will appreciate this. We are planning a trip for this upcoming April. Our youngest DD has a very sweet friend who we have decided to take along. She has never been and due to her circumstances probably wouldn't make it anytime soon. So our three kids are very excited to take her and share with her all the things they have seen and done at WDW. Yesterday as we were all together our DD's were going over all the things we would be doing and when we got to Epcot, the older DD was describing the park and the younger DD jumps in and said "We have to ride Soarin it is the best ride ever, they strap you in this thing and blow orange stuff at you!" That's it..no mention of the film..Needless to say my other DD and I were cracking up. Her friend just kind of looks at her and says "Ummm Ok???"

"They strap you in this thing and blow orange stuff at you!"

That's the way I always describe it.

;)

Katzateer
02-19-2013, 06:31 PM
:) funny - guess those are the highlights for her lol

Have a great time!:mickey:

Dopey's Girl
02-19-2013, 07:17 PM
That's hilarious! I'm glad that they don't really blow anything on us! I might not enjoy that as much!

vicster
02-19-2013, 07:40 PM
Too funny - out of the mouths of babes! Aren't kids great!!!

hauntedmansiongirl
02-19-2013, 09:31 PM
That is priceless! Too cute! :mickey:

Gadgets_and_Gizmos
02-20-2013, 12:32 PM
:mickey:So cute!! I love to hear what my 2 older girls have to say now about past trips and how/what they "thought" some attractions were/are.

That young age is so precious!!

Have a fun time!!!