PDA

View Full Version : Which DTD restaurant would you choose???

ASweetLov
02-19-2013, 10:40 AM
We will be dinning in DTD twice this upcoming trip. We are eating at Bongos one night because I LOVED it on my last trip and want my fiance to try it out. We have a 3 way tie between T-Rex, Planet Hollywood and House of Blues.... If you had a choice which of those 3 restaurants would you choose?

TinkerbellT421
02-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Personally I would enjoy House of Blues out of the three you presented.

TRex is okay, cool, but really REALLY loud, and last time the atmosphere actually gave me a migraine because of the lights, noise, etc. It's so difficult to hear I couldn't even hear our waiter who was literally right near me. Cute for kids, if you have any, they would really enjoy the atmosphere. I like the food, expensive for what it is in my opinion.

House of Blues we have eaten at at-least a half dozen times over the past few years and every time I have found something different on the menu and enjoyable. It's a more "adult" atmosphere for me in my opinion. And the drinks are delicious. I had a lobster mac n cheese there in December, it was delightful. We always found the food to be delicious, different, and a lot of bang for your buck. But this place gets A LOT of mixed reviews. So you have a 50/50 shot.

Planet Hollywood. Eh. That's all I really have to say about that one.

Honestly, out of the 3 you chose, I would go to Raglan Road :mickey:. Entertainment, service, food, drinks, just can't ever go wrong to be honest. But, again, in my opinion.

Auntie B
02-19-2013, 10:58 AM
I vote for House of Blues. Great atmosphere, good food and cocktails!