PDA

View Full Version : Who do I contact?

Pally
02-18-2013, 08:24 PM
Really got the run around today on Disney phones.

My sister and I went on the Segway tour at Epcot in Ocotber while at Intercot 15. They did not have the new pins for the Segway tour. They took our addresses and we told they would forward them to us.

As of yet we have not received them. Today, I tried to contact them through the Tour line to find out what is going on. (By the way the Epcot Segway tour is now cancelled. I thought it was unsual to not be able to find in on the tour page). Anyway, I was juggled around from person to person, one hour in total. In the end, they gave me another number to call tomorrow and said for me to call early. I have talked to tour line and guest relations and a few in between so far.:confused:

Dissatisfaction to say the least.:(

brownie
02-20-2013, 04:44 PM
You might try sending something to Guest Relations via snail mail.

Walt Disney World Guest Relations
PO Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Pally
02-26-2013, 09:45 AM
I called the phone # I was given the next day. They took my info along with my sisters and I was told they would look into it and call me back.

Today, I followed up on that phone call as I had not heard anything and it is now one week later. I spoke to a CM and she took my sister's address and mine and assured me that the pins would be mailed out today.

Hopefully, I will receive them in a couple of weeks. :thumbsup:

PS: She also mentioned that all Segway tours were cancelled not just Epcot.