PDA

View Full Version : Live with Kelly and Michael at WDW this week.

caryrae
02-18-2013, 10:54 AM
Title pretty much sums it up.

Christine
02-18-2013, 01:44 PM
Ill be there tomorrow at the 9am taping ! Looking forward to it!

1DisneyNut
02-18-2013, 05:01 PM
Those two have to be the goofiest most annoying talk show hosts I have ever had the displeasure of watching.

caryrae
02-18-2013, 05:05 PM
I'll take them over the ladies on the View any day.

Katzateer
02-19-2013, 07:46 AM
I'll take them over the ladies on the View any day.

:thumbsup:

BrerGnat
02-19-2013, 07:58 AM
I have never, nor will I ever watch this show. Can't stand Kelly Ripa, and I don't even know who Michael is! :confused:

However, on Wednesday, my good friend from college will be on the show doing a Festival of the Lion King performance. So, I will watch that part. I just found out he plays Scar in the show at AK! So excited to see him perform on TV! :thumbsup:

Melanie
02-19-2013, 08:20 AM
I have never, nor will I ever watch this show. Can't stand Kelly Ripa, and I don't even know who Michael is! :confused:

He was not a good choice, IMO, for Regis' replacement. He's an ex-NFL player for the Giants.

I'm not a regular viewer, and being at WDW doesn't entice me either.

Christine
03-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Sorry these are so delayed. Been BUSY! :)
The taping I went to was really fun. They had a circus opening to promote New Fantasyland Storybook Circus. I have never seen Dumbo as a character. SO cute! He wiggled his ears and nose. :dumbo:

I can count on two hands how many times I've seen Regis and Kathy Lee, Regis and Kelly, or Kelly and Michael as I work M-F and don't watch daytime TV. In fact, I've never seen Michael. I found him to be VERY charming and during commercials, he was genuinely warm to folks in the audience, while Kelly got hair and makeup retouches. Michael even gave things of his own to audience members (a hat, a pen, a cup, etc) and his stories of his kids were really sweet. He ADORES his girls!

Anyhoo...here are some pics to share. :)

VWL Mom
03-04-2013, 06:02 AM
Christine, do you know if there is rumor of Dumbo and the Storybook Circus characters becoming a meet & greet in the new Fantasyland? :dumbo:

Christine
03-04-2013, 06:22 AM
Christine, do you know if there is rumor of Dumbo and the Storybook Circus characters becoming a meet & greet in the new Fantasyland? :dumbo:

I haven't heard anything. But I sure hope they do- he is ADORABLE!!