PDA

View Full Version : WCC Question

WDW&MK
02-17-2013, 01:57 PM
Hi All,

We were at WCC last Sept just before they switched to their new skillet only menu. Is the new menu for both lunch and dinner or only dinner? Anyone try the new menu?

Thanks for your thoughts!! My ADR day is coming up quick :mickey:

Kari

FLKatie912
02-17-2013, 07:19 PM
Lunch is an a la carte menu, no skillet options. Dinner is pretty much "skillet" only without the skillet. You mix and match your meats from a number of options and then it's served family style just like before. At the time I went, they offered us a refill of meats that we had not chosen which was a nice bonus!

WDW&MK
02-18-2013, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the info!!
Kari

mydisneygirls
02-19-2013, 09:43 AM
We ate there right after they changed the menu and I have to sadly say that we won't go again unless they change it back to the way it was. The food quality/choice has gone downhill in my opinion and the salad, which I always enjoyed, doesn't come with the meal the way it used to...you now have to pay for it. The ribs were dry, the brisket has been replaced with pieces of eye round roast, chicken was passable and the mashed potatoes were horrible and the desserts weren't great either. I wouldn't discourage someone from trying it, but I think you will be very dissappointed.

hauntedmansiongirl
02-19-2013, 11:10 PM
I didnt know that the salad wasn't included! That is terrible! I think WCC is off our list now. Too bad- we did enjoy the atmosphere! :(

mydisneygirls
02-21-2013, 10:30 AM
If you want a salad, it's another $6.50!!!! I really didn't see many people ordering it when we were there. We enjoyed the atmosphere too...and not to be a downer...but it wasn't the same as it was years ago! It's off our list also.