PDA

View Full Version : looking for Walt starter set

septembergirl
02-17-2013, 02:00 AM
Hello!
I am visiting WDW later this spring with my mother and would like to introduce her to pin trading. She loves all things Disney but particularly Walt. I have not done much pin trading lately as my kids lost interest. Is there such a thing as a Walt starter set? I bought her the Walt and Mickey self portrait pin several years ago and she seemed to love it so something along those lines would be great. Any ideas would be appreciated. We also LOVE Peter Pan.

Thanks!

VWL Mom
02-17-2013, 09:11 AM
I don't know of any Walt starter set. I know the pin you have, that was part of a collection. I still do see some of that collection in the parks. I've also seen Peter Pan themed pins but again, no starter set.

vamaggie
02-17-2013, 09:48 AM
YOu may want to check on eBay to see if there are any Walt pins or pin sets. Not advocating you buy them off eBay (that's a personal decision) but at least to see what may be out there. I would then call Disney Merchandising (sorry I don't have the #-I'm sure someone could better direct you) and see if you can get any. Good Luck!

septembergirl
02-18-2013, 12:10 AM
Thank you both. I will check in those places. I have been thinking it through and may just get a more generic starter set so she will actually want to trade!