PDA

View Full Version : Routes from Park to Park

pixiesmimi
02-15-2013, 10:01 AM
Can you tell me how you can get from one park to another in one day? I know most of the routes between parks but not sure I know all of them. Is there a way to get from MK to HS without going back to your resort and taking a different bus?

Melanie
02-15-2013, 10:10 AM
All the parks have direct buses running from park to park, with the exception being MK. The Ticket & Transportation Center is your hub to the other parks, with a monorail to/from Epcot or a bus to/from either Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios.

So for your specific question of MK to DHS, you'd monorail or boat over to the T&TC from the MK, and then take a bus from there to DHS.

MickeysBestPal
02-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Can you tell me how you can get from one park to another in one day? I know most of the routes between parks but not sure I know all of them. Is there a way to get from MK to HS without going back to your resort and taking a different bus?

There is "direct" (-some more "direct" -some less) transportation between all the WDW theme parks.

Most routes are via Disney Buses.

Here are the "park-to-park" Disney Transportation direct connections:

>Note: The MK bus connections arrive and depart only at TTC.<

MK/TTC> Epcot = Monorail
MK/TTC> DHS = Bus
MK/TTC> AK= Bus

AK> DHS= Direct Bus
AK> Epcot= Direct Bus
AK> TTC/MK= Bus

DHS> TTC/MK= Bus
DHS> AK= Direct Bus
DHS> Epcot= Direct Bus (Epcot Front Gate) or Boat (Epcot Intl. Gateway)
......Boats ("Friendships") make 3 interim stops at the Epcot area resorts.)

Epcot > TTC/MK= Monorail
Epcot > AK= Direct Bus
Epcot> DHS= Direct Bus (Epcot Front Gate) or Boat (Epcot Intl. Gateway)
......Boats ("Friendships") make 3 interim stops at the Epcot area resorts.)

The buses have their destinations shown on them on illuminated signs.
The bus stops at the parks are also marked with signage.

As a rule-of-thumb, allow 40-60 minutes to get from the gates of one park to the gates of another park.

pixiesmimi
02-15-2013, 12:59 PM
Thank you! I think I knew all of this but couldn't get my brain working this morning. :thumbsup: