PDA

View Full Version : Just booked trip for March 10-15

forever a child
02-14-2013, 12:45 PM
Need help to come up with 3-5 sit down reservations to make....help!

I know a lot of things are going to be booked already but we still need some ideas.
Thanks!

BigRedDad
02-14-2013, 12:48 PM
Best is to look and be prepared to eat at very odd times. You are booked at the beginning of SB Season and things are going to be packed.

Best advice I can give is walk up to a restaurant around 4PM or 8PM to see if you can get in for a VERY early/late dinner. After that, see what is available on Disney's site and start reserving. Beyond that, it is QS.

forever a child
02-14-2013, 12:49 PM
I prefer to eat early or late...so we are good there. What is SB?
Thanks

Oh, spring break...haha.
Well it is my DD's SB but the pin code was good through that week so I figured things didn't start getting busy until the following week.

Disney Goof
02-14-2013, 02:15 PM
SB is Spring Break. It will be very crowded then.

Ms. Mode
02-14-2013, 02:40 PM
You could call and just ask what they have available for X day and they can tell you what your choices are. However, when we went in October we had zero ADRs and found out that some the places, like Tony's in MK, have a period of time between 4:30 and 5pm when they take only walk-ups. You might want to check into that too. :thumbsup:

My2Sons
02-16-2013, 09:33 PM
We just got back from a trip and ate at the Maya Grill for the first time. It is at Coronado Springs. It was not crowded at all and the food was surprisingly good. Our waiter was excellent and we had a very good time.

KAT1811
02-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Some of the restaurants I would try are:

Via Napoli
Portobello
Trails End
Mama Melrose
Yachtsman Steakhouse
1900 Park Fare

forever a child
02-18-2013, 04:11 PM
Here's what I have decided so far...

Crystal Palace
Biergarten
Beaches and Cream (No ressie necessary)
Tusker House 10:40 - this is later than I would prefer for Breakfast...so I am not sure if I want to keep it.
Thursday - Grand Floridian Cafe

All of these would be First time visits for us. Can't believe we have never eaten at CP before, LOL.

They are all Breakfast or Late Lunch Ressies which works great for us and our eating schedules anyway (college students...you know)

DisneyDawgette
02-18-2013, 09:01 PM
They are all Breakfast or Late Lunch Ressies which works great for us and our eating schedules anyway (college students...you know)

I understand exactly! My friends and I are going the weekend of the 8th and possibly going back that Monday (excessive, I know). I don't even wanna think about booking ressies! We may be CS all the way! ;)