PDA

View Full Version : Rice Krispie treats!

DisneyDog
02-13-2013, 05:55 PM
My mom just got back a driving trip through Florida. She stopped at WDW and brought me back some of those huge rice krispie treats. She's going to drop them off at my house tonight. I'm at work until 8:30, so when I get home from work, a little bit 'o Disney will be waiting for me! Can't wait.

Anyone else request specific treats be brought back for them from other vacationers?

T-Belle
02-13-2013, 07:18 PM
I'm a disney rice krispie treat fan too...yummy!!! Also lately I've included the chocolate dipped marshmellows from Goofy's Candy Store.

Zippy 1
02-13-2013, 08:43 PM
We love the rice krispie treats also. I figured out how to make them and did them for my DD graduation party. Dipped the ears in chocolate and wrote her grad year on the hat. Everyone loved them.:mickey:

retiredfigment
02-13-2013, 09:13 PM
You are so lucky! Always bring extras home and so disappointed when they are gone!

cather74
02-14-2013, 05:20 AM
I love these! Had friends come back while I was pregnant and had them bring some for me. Twice! Greatest tasting treat ever!:mickey:

BrerGnat
02-14-2013, 08:09 AM
I made a batch of these tonight. I like homemade ones WAY better than the ones at Disney parks. I just ate a bunch for breakfast. :blush:

But, that's a nice little reminder of WDW for you. :mickey:

I really love the Peanut Brittle at Disneyland. You can't get it anywhere else, it's SOOOO good, But, it doesn't travel well, sadly. It ends up being peanut brittle powder. :(

DisneyDog
02-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Well, my FAVORITE Disney treat are the Mickey ear ice cream bars. They tend not to travel very well either. :mickey::D