PDA

View Full Version : Garden View Tea Room

emerzmom
02-10-2013, 11:13 AM
We love the Garden View Tea Room. It is always a nice way to relax during our WDW visit. I have been trying to make an ADR on the new My Disney Experience site however it just freezes up whenever I try to make an ADR for this restaurant (many attempts in the last few days). I have already had soooooooo many problems with this site so I am not sure if it is just the site or is the GV Tea Room closed or booked? Any thoughts?
:tink:
Julie

TheDuckRocks
02-11-2013, 09:39 AM
I had the same problem way back last year when I was making ADRs for the tea. As I was up at 6AM doing my ADRs and getting most everything else I called at 7 and was told you could not get them through the website, only by phone.
I had the same thing with ADRs for the Fantasmic! dinner package.

emerzmom
02-16-2013, 09:34 PM
Called and got an ADR. Asked the CM why I couldn't book on line. She was very polite but insisted there should be no issue why I could not. So, who knows. Just glad I got it. This is one of my favorite things to do. Peaceful and lovely.
Julie

septembergirl
02-26-2013, 02:25 AM
How far in advance should I try to reserve for the Tea Room?

emerzmom
02-26-2013, 09:01 AM
How far in advance should I try to reserve for the Tea Room?

I don't think it is that hard to get an ADR however if you know when you want to go I would book it.
Sorry I couldn't help more.
Julie

septembergirl
03-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Got my reservations for 3 in May!:trio:

TheDuckRocks
03-09-2013, 11:29 AM
I just got mine for April 8. I don't think people know that you have to call in for this one. There seemed to be a lot of availiblity at only a month away. I really just called on a whim and didn't think I would get anything for the time frame we are going.