PDA

View Full Version : Need Order of Difficulty

Anthony007
02-10-2013, 08:39 AM
It's coming close to our 180 days until my 2 year old sons first trip. I was wondering what the level of Difficulty was for the following ADRs.....what order should I make them in?

Dinner at Chef Mickey's
Breakfast at Crystal Palace
Dinner at Be Our Guest
Dinner at Ohanas
Dinner at Garden Grill

bruin1344
02-10-2013, 09:21 AM
Ive only booked at Ohana and those ADRs go fast so I recommend not procrastinating on that ADR.

Melanie
02-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Dinner at Chef Mickey's
Breakfast at Crystal Palace
Dinner at Be Our Guest
Dinner at Ohanas
Dinner at Garden Grill

At this point, I'd say:

Be Our Guest
Chef Mickey
'Ohana
Crystal Palace
Garden Grill

AgentC
02-10-2013, 09:58 AM
At this point, I'd say:

Be Our Guest
Chef Mickey
'Ohana
Crystal Palace
Garden Grill

:ditto:

beksy
02-10-2013, 10:01 AM
I'd say, depending on how strict your meal times are (which with a 2 year old they probably can't vary a lot) I would go in this order:

Be Our Guest
'Ohana
Chef Mickey (dinner seems easier than breakfast to get ressies for)
Crystal Palace
Garden Grill

I would say if there is one that is at the top of your must-do list I would probably tend to make it first just to be on the safe side. Also if you can have some different day/time options for each so if your first choice isn't available you won't have to waste time trying to come up with a new plan that morning. Have a great trip!

Katzateer
02-10-2013, 10:10 AM
At this point, I'd say:

Be Our Guest
Chef Mickey
'Ohana
Crystal Palace
Garden Grill

Sounds good but have an alternate for each one if one is not available when you call and book the alternate right away and then keep calling back to try and get your original choice.

I would think if you call right when you can, crystal palace is the only one you should
get without a problem..garden Grill has been hard to book since they only have dinner
and Be Our Guest is as hard as Cinderella's Castle.

If you don't get BOG be sure to go for lunch - it is well worth the visit - so well themed.

We have not been to O'hanas or Chef Mickeys in years so don't know much about trying to get those.

Melanie
02-10-2013, 10:29 AM
If you don't get BOG be sure to go for lunch - it is well worth the visit - so well themed.

Agreed, and we really enjoyed our food as well. Such a nice experience.

Anthony007
02-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Okay so this changes things. We were going to do Chef Mickey's on our last night, and book that one first, but I think I should move that to the middle of our trip and save BOG for the last night and book that first. Chef Mickey's is important, since my son will love it, BOG is more for my wife and I.

We have other days and less busy restaurants that I didn't mention, so we have options.

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-11-2013, 05:15 PM
1. Ohana
2. Be Our Guest
3. Chef Mickey's
4. Crystal Palace
5. Garden Grill