PDA

View Full Version : AllStar music

Katzateer
02-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Anyone stay at All Star Music recently? I have stayed at All Sports but I don't think I have ever been to Music.

The downside is I know the buses all share between those resorts but I will only be there 3 nights and solo so room size isn't an issue.

Just need a place to rest while enjoying the flower show at EPCOT.

Has it been remodeled at all in the last few years?

I will miss AoA sooo much and my second choice was POP but I got a lot better rate at music.

cer
02-08-2013, 10:23 AM
We stayed there in Jan 2013. I don't know about how recently rooms have been remodeled, but ours was great.

We pay the extra to stay in the preferred section in order to be close to the main building and buses, but for quiet, I always request a room that does not front the pool. It works well for us.

I have never thought that the sharing of buses was terrible. Our experience is that the system works fine.

Best wishes for a great trip. Our first ever family trip was in May. I love that time of year, but it just doesn't work for us anymore.

roses
02-08-2013, 10:32 AM
I haven't stayed recently, but I have stayed there a few years back. I loved it, thought it was themed well enough - the pool was great. And honestly, I didn't have an issue with the bus system there. The rooms were big enough, I think you should go for it :) Enjoy!

Katzateer
02-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the encouraging words! I was a little nervous when I hit the confirm button! But the rates were about $35 less a night than POP and $50 less than AoA.

My husband isn't too thrilled with me going again so want to cut costs in any way I can. The $$$$ could be used for other things but I really need this trip - too much going on and I need something to keep the winter depression away.

Just can't wait for spring and flowers. :thumbsup:

SandmanGStefani24
02-08-2013, 01:06 PM
depends on what you call recent hehe...

my last trip there was really good, but marred by a late night incident where my key card stopped working. I won't go into the gory details, but if they are using the new locks/cards or have rehabbed the rooms I'd say go for it. I mean, everything BEFORE that was cool...;)

cer
02-08-2013, 01:09 PM
I can confirm they have the new locks.... :thumbsup:

TheVBs
02-09-2013, 02:36 PM
We last stayed there in the fall of 2011, but have stayed several times before that. We always have a great stay there and no issues with the buses. Have a great time! :mickey: