PDA

View Full Version : Splitsville Joins the Disney Dining Plan and other Disney Programs

Figment!
02-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Splitsville, located at Downtown Disney West Side, has joined the Disney Dining Plan for 2013. The location requires 1 table service credit per Guest.

Additionally, Splitsville is now accepting Disney Gift Cards and Key to the World accounts.

Earlier this month, Splitsville announced it will participate in the 2013 Tables in Wonderland program.

Capt_redshirt
02-07-2013, 07:19 PM
This is fantastic news i was looking to go there to bowl and now i can eat too. does anyone know what they charge for a game?

Figment!
02-07-2013, 07:27 PM
does anyone know what they charge for a game?

The following prices are currently on their website:

Monday through Thursday

Daytime:
10am to 4pm
$15 per person

Evening:
4pm to 10:30pm
$20 per person

Late Night:
10:30pm to 2am
$15 per person

Friday through Sunday

Daytime:
10am to 4pm
$15 per person

Evening and Late Night:
4pm to close
$20 per person

Pricing includes bowling and shoe rental.

Pricing appears to be based on duration. A party of 1 -2 is allotted 1 hour at the above prices.

Mickey'sIrishPAl
02-08-2013, 10:08 AM
When I made a reservation for our family of 4 to bowl on a Sunday afternoon, I had to reserve a lane and they quoted me at a price of $200.00 (and some change) for the 2 hour time frame, shoes, etc. I wonder why it is so high. Is it because we have a table to eat at and I wonder if I can use one of my table service credits during our timeframe as I was told that we would have a waiter taking care of us. Any feedback is appreciated.

luvkatiebug
02-08-2013, 02:33 PM
So do we have to make a reservation to play? We are going in July, but plan to visit Splitsville one morning during the week when we take a break from the parks. I was just thinking we could walk up and bowl. Thanks. :mickey:

Mickey'sIrishPAl
02-08-2013, 03:10 PM
:mickey:i believe that they take walk ins but I just decided to make a reservation. LOL. OCD is a horrible thing.

Swiss
02-08-2013, 07:00 PM
My DH and I just got back from Disney World We checked out Spitsville on Feb 2, 2013 (Sat) when we walked up they said it was a 2 hour wait and would be $20 per person after 4pm before 4pm it is $15.00 per person Friday thru Sunday. 2 people would have 1 hour to bowl as many games as you could in that time frame. The shoes are included in that price - We did not bowl this time, I would call and make a res as they only have 30 bowling lanes and it was pretty busy that day. They have Appetizers, Pizza, Burgers, Sandwiches. The Entrees sound great if you are on the DDP Pulled Pork $18, Mahi Mahi with Voodoo Shrimp $24, Fish N Chips $19, Filet $27, Grilled Chicken Parmesan $21, Steak Chimichurri $22. I liked the retro look of the place and I am sure for a family they are going to have a great time there. We saw some very young kids not only using the bumper guards but also this rolling device that helps them roll the ball down the lane.

ANG
02-08-2013, 07:20 PM
WAHOOO!!! I can't wait to try it.