PDA

View Full Version : How much of Be Our Guest can I see without eating?

villavic
02-06-2013, 10:46 PM
I'm planning to go to WDW in late march, and I've checked the BOG reservations for those dates are almost full. I don't even want to make any reservation actually, cause I'll choose what day I'll be in MK depending on weather, I always choose the sunniest day for MK so I can take the best pictures (followed by World Showcase).

So I'm sure I won't find a table at the moment (or even reserving the day before), but I'd love to see the restaurant and all the castle with the decorations (sculptures, the chandelier, coloured windows, etc.); I've seen videos and it looks beautiful and exciting.

Is it possible to visit the restaurant without lunch or dinner? Or how much of the place can I visit? Is it allowed to enter with no reservation? Does anybody know?

Strmchsr
02-07-2013, 10:05 AM
You can sometimes go into the Ballroom before 10 am, but they don't let you explore the entire thing. After that they don't let anyone in who is not eating. Now, late March is the second busiest time of the year and it might be a little more iffy, but I'd say go there right at opening and you can probably go in and look around for a moment.

jnfr2424
02-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Try for an early lunch
We visited during the soft opening and we stood outside for 20 minutes (and it was stated wait time was 40) from ordering to looking around and sitting in the West Wing was worth it.
Going back in a few days for lunch again so we can eat in the ball room and look at the "snow"