PDA

View Full Version : Studios / EPCOT day

NY GOOFY
02-06-2013, 02:27 PM
We are travelling on 2/19&20 for a quick 2-day stop at the World. We are planning on one day at MK. The other day we were thinking of doing HS (Toy Story, ToT, RnRC, Star Wars) then heading to EpCOT for Soarin and Test Track. Is this possible on a busy day (Presidents Week)? Will FP for Soarin be gone by the time we get to EPCOT?
Any thoughts?

azcavalier
02-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Probably. The only thing that goes faster than a Soarin' FP is a Toy Story Mania FP. Except that now with the new Test Track, I've heard that those are moving fast as well.

Good luck!

kbean
02-06-2013, 04:48 PM
I was just at Hollywood this last weekend. Got to Toy Story around 930 and FP were for a 130-230 return. If you pick Hollywood do do first,I'd get there first thing especially on a Holiday weekend and grab a fast pass for RnR then go ride Toy Story. ToT line moves fast. In my experience, ToT moves alot faster than the time posted so you may get lucky. Star Tours is always a 10-20 in wait when I go on weekends. But for Presidents weekend I'm sure it'll be alil longer.

Trying to do two parks in one day that weekend may be tough. FP will go fast, or will be for a later afternoon return time which cuts into your Epcot time. If they have EMH in the morning at Hollywood, the FP will be for a much later time. That early hour for resort people makes a big difference in return times for FP.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-06-2013, 08:38 PM
As long as you get an early start on the day, I think you'll be OK.

I'd commit to a time to be "out" of HS ... and realize that you might not get everything done.