PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!!

Melanie
02-05-2013, 09:50 AM
Yay! We're so excited to bring a runDisney forum to INTERCOT. :walk:

So just like the forum description says:

Discuss all things runDisney! Offer support, training ideas, great places to run on property, and chat about upcoming runDisney events.

We're also going to start an 'official' thread for each event, listing dates, prices, registration information, etc., but please feel free to start threads on any runDisney topic you'd like. I can tell, we're going to have fun with this forum! :woohoo:

Christine and Melanie

Lacy
02-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Super excited to see the runDisney forum!!!

Yet another reason I wish I had a Disney run in the cards this year. I'm doing my first non-Disney half in may and already wishing that it were at Disney. The trip planning usually gives me something to focus on during my long training runs. I guess it's never too early to start planning next year :blush:

Christine
02-05-2013, 11:48 PM
This is fantastic! I am beyond excited about this forum!

RunDisney is becoming more and more popular as it continues to turn out more and more successful race events.

How nice to have a place to come share and motivate one another as we work towards getting that BLING!!!

badkitty
02-06-2013, 01:58 AM
Woo hoo! It's all about the bling. ;) Thank for starting this forum.

mickeyd
03-12-2013, 01:31 AM
Fantastic!

Just decided to try my first ever marathon at the 2014 Walt Disney World Marathon weekend!! Great to have place to get tips and encouragement! So excited!

Melanie
03-12-2013, 06:13 AM
Fantastic!

Just decided to try my first ever marathon at the 2014 Walt Disney World Marathon weekend!! Great to have place to get tips and encouragement! So excited!

Great news, Michael! Read here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=197164) about our plans to meet up that weekend.

conan617
04-03-2013, 08:53 PM
What a great forum! A WDW trip was my motivator to get in shape. Since then I've dropped lots of weight and I'll be completing my 3rd half marathon next month.
Thank you for starting this forum!