PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Dinner

Catzle
02-03-2013, 08:41 PM
We have made a reservation for Dinner in July wondering how it is for dinner?

Strmchsr
02-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Ate there last Wednesday. Loved it. I wouldn't say it's the best restaurant on property, but very good food and great atmosphere.

luvkatiebug
02-04-2013, 04:55 PM
See you there! We are also going for dinner in July. Can't wait! :mickey:

RedSoxFan
02-04-2013, 05:33 PM
It's awesome. The best meal during our November trip. You'll love it. So beautiful inside.

etibbetts
02-05-2013, 12:24 PM
I had dinner there in November. One thing to note, they were running about 45 minutes late on reservation times that night and you must wait outside on the bridge. The pager they give you doesn't work all throughout the park. So just be prepared incase it's raining and bring an umbrella.

Dinner was excellent. They honored our request for the West Wing. Food and Service were both great. I would go back anytime.

One thing to note - kids do not get a dessert at lunch but they do get a dessert at dinner.

mickeys_princess_mom
02-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Wondered if I should do a separate post for this, :confused: but can those who've been shared what menu items they loved, or didn't?
:mickey:

DizMagic
02-05-2013, 09:38 PM
I was just wondering the same thing...:mickey:

Pop Centurion
02-06-2013, 12:05 PM
We ate there in November as well. The food is real good but I think we enjoyed the atmosphere a lot more.
I had the shrimp & scollops in puff pastry. For being a cream based sauce it was actually pretty light. I did think it could have used a bit more seasoning. For dessert I had the passion fruit cream puff which was delicious. While I didn't walk out saying wow! the food was great, I wouldn't complain. The place itself is beautiful. We had an opportunity to get a sneak peak a few days before our ADR but opted not to so we would be surprised on our actual date.

Airblue1
02-13-2013, 07:20 PM
The menu is not of our liking. However what we did order was very good. Plus the inside is very cool. The beast is there which adds a little more magic. We hope you enjoy. Have a great experience:):mickey::mickey:

etibbetts
02-14-2013, 12:06 PM
I had the Grilled Strip Steak. It came with fries and green beans. It was cooked perfectly and tasted great. I started with the French Onion Soup (it's the same one they serve at lunch). It was good. They serve bread to all the tables. I finished with the Strawberry Cupcake (same desserts as at lunch). The cupcake was so delicious!

The two others in my group had the Shrimp and Scallops puff pastry and both raved about it. The child in our group had grilled chicken with french fries and she was extremely happy.

FLKatie912
02-17-2013, 10:37 AM
Wondered if I should do a separate post for this, :confused: but can those who've been shared what menu items they loved, or didn't?
:mickey:

I've been there twice for dinner and I have gotten the Cornish Hen and it has been delicious each time! The biggest surprise for me last past time was how delicious the chocolate cream puff was! It looks like one of those frozen cream puffs and it would be dry and gross, but it was soft and the mousse inside was delicious!

For lunch, I am a fan of the steak and turkey sandwich!

I've heard that the French Onion soup is good, but I haven't tried it yet.

mickeys_princess_mom
02-17-2013, 05:04 PM
Thanks! I'm enjoying reading these! I am looking forward to that shrimp and scallops puff pastry, I think! Got my ressies and can't wait! :wave: