PDA

View Full Version : FP for Voyage of the LIttle Mermaid

Gregandmel
01-31-2013, 04:08 PM
It looks like Voyage of the Little Mermaid at Hollywood STudios begins their continuous showings at 9:45am. Does anyone know if you can get fast passes for this attraction BEFORE it actually starts at 9:45am? For example, if someone wanted to do Toy Story Mania upon arrival, then grab a FP for Voyage of the Little Mermaid for later, do you think the FP machine will be up and running that soon? I"m helping some friends plan their trip and wasn't sure about this. Thanks for any insight!

MOJoe
01-31-2013, 05:39 PM
I would think all FP machines would be working at park opining. In fact, years ago on our first trip to the Studios i got a FP for Indy right after the park opened. But i consider that a rookie mistake.

I am not sure you would need a FP for The Little Mermaid unless it was a very busy day at the Studios.

mechanic
01-31-2013, 06:14 PM
We've done it a couple of times both as a walk on time filler.

DizneyFreak2002
01-31-2013, 07:22 PM
It looks like Voyage of the Little Mermaid at Hollywood STudios begins their continuous showings at 9:45am. Does anyone know if you can get fast passes for this attraction BEFORE it actually starts at 9:45am? For example, if someone wanted to do Toy Story Mania upon arrival, then grab a FP for Voyage of the Little Mermaid for later, do you think the FP machine will be up and running that soon? I"m helping some friends plan their trip and wasn't sure about this. Thanks for any insight!

You won't need a FP for Mermaid... Always a walk on no matter the time of day...

Kairi_7378
01-31-2013, 08:11 PM
You CAN' do what you have mentioned but as others have said, it really isn't necessary. Enjoy the show :)

minnie-mouse
02-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Does this attraction get very busy? Would you suggest visiting first thing in the morning, or getting a fast pass?

MickeysBestPal
02-03-2013, 04:02 PM
It's quite likely that they won't even have the FP machines at VotLM in operation unless the Studios get very busy.