PDA

View Full Version : Daughters 21st Birthday

shev
01-30-2013, 07:33 PM
We are checking into AOA on March 3rd and was wondering if there was a way to have something special waiting in the room when we check in. My DD is turning 21 on the 1st and I wanted to surprise her...nothing with alcohol though :mickey:

chrim
01-31-2013, 01:24 AM
They are very expensive, but there is a WDW Florist that can deliver various items and decoration to resort rooms. :mickey:

http://www.disneyflorist.com/category/occasions/inroomcelebrations/display

I'm not sure how soon it would be delivered, but you could mail yourself a package at the resort, and when you check in, ask to have it delivered to your room by Bell Services. But that might not be in your room when you first arrive and would still be all boxed up. Just a thought.

nfrustaci
02-02-2013, 09:09 PM
I have tried to have things delivered to our room on the 1st day there and have never had any luck with it. so usually the 2nd day is a better bet. make sure that u contact who ever it is that u get what ever from several times to make sure it is all in place. the only other way I can imagine that it would be delivered on the check in day is if u do online check in and it may be there the day that u check in but it would def be later in the day. good luck !!!