PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional

sisterslovindisney
01-30-2013, 07:00 AM
I know there are certain restaurants you can choose from but is there a set price or do you just order whatever you want from the menu? Do you pay for the CP and then your meal separately? Also, I see you can choose lunch or dinner, is that right?

MickeysBestPal
01-30-2013, 01:01 PM
I know there are certain restaurants you can choose from but

1- is there a set price or do you just order whatever you want from the menu?

2- Do you pay for the CP and then your meal separately?

3- Also, I see you can choose lunch or dinner, is that right?

1- Set price, but it varies by restaurant.
(And, the adult meal is one price, child meal is another price.)

2- All included together.

3- Yes. (But, that can vary by restaurant.)

dmallan
01-30-2013, 03:35 PM
There is a set price for each restaurant, but they don't really publicize it. I had to search around online to find out what the prices were for this past year. We opted for lunch at Biergarten as it was one of the cheapest at $32.99, not including tax and tip. After your meal they give you your ticket, which is really a sticker that you put on your shirt. The package price also includes a special viewing area for Illuminations.

As for what you can order, I believe it includes appetizer, entree, dessert, and a beverage. Or the full buffet and a beverage at Biergarten.

Catzle
01-30-2013, 04:20 PM
We were sticker shocked when we found out at the restaurant. We had no idea you had to buy the full course feel to get the ticket. For a family of four it was expensive.

sisterslovindisney
01-30-2013, 08:39 PM
Thanks for the responses. We will have 18 people with us and we only plan on doing two dinners together so I thought this might be a good choice!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-03-2013, 07:41 PM
And depending on whether you choose lunch or dinner also sets the time you go to the CP. We still got in line about one hour before our time as the line can get very long and we knew we wanted to be front and center. And we were, about 4 rows back and about 5 people in from the center row. Fantastic seats.

My sister said she didn't want to pay the price for this before we went down and then changed her mind once we were there. We were still able to get lunch ressies but the restaurants were limited. We ate in France and were able to choose any appetizer, any entree and any dessert. It was around $55 per person for this restaurant. It was so worth it for the seats we ended up getting.

We didn't go over to the reserved area for Illuminations because by then our feet were killing us. So we ended up in the little garden area by the Rose and Crown. Not the best seating but still pretty darn good and we got to sit!