PDA

View Full Version : Minimum age to book trip?

jennyteb
01-29-2013, 09:17 PM
My daughter and a couple friends would like to go to disney during there senior year. One friend will be 18. I know they can book a room however, what other forms of Id are needed? Credit card? Can credit card be in a parents name?
Thanks for the help!

ginny57
01-29-2013, 09:41 PM
I don't know the age limit for reservations but I do know that you can most likely get your daughter a card on your acct. I got all of my sons a card - they are authorized users and the card has their name on it.

cajundisneyfreak
01-29-2013, 11:50 PM
You have to be 18.I did that for my son and a friend for his graduation.I booked the magic your way package(hotel,park tickets,& counter service dining plan).I put everything on my credit card so it was all paid for before they arrived.All they needed was spending money.The room was in my son's name.He just showed his driver's license upon check in but I'm sure any ID with their name on it is sufficient.

jennyteb
01-30-2013, 07:25 PM
Thank you for the information :mickey:

nfrustaci
02-02-2013, 08:07 PM
as far as I know at least 1 person must be 18 years of age to check in. and there must be an 18 year old (adult lol) in each room that you have booked. it must be a drivers license, non drivers license or a passport. hope that helps, you can call Disney to just make sure.