PDA

View Full Version : Today is a good day!

dobby2010
01-29-2013, 12:30 PM
Today is our 365 day mark! Now I can officially say we are going to Disney in less than a year!

We planned this trip in late jan/early feb as an escape from the cold snowy Chicago winters and today it is 60 degrees and thunder storming. Lol.

We got our (soaking wet) vacation planning DVD the other day and just watched it. Anyone else find it disappointing? Just didn't feel the same magic as the one we got for our last trip a few years ago.

I'm sure ill be asking a lot of questions in the coming months so thanks in advance! :)

Ms. Mode
01-29-2013, 01:48 PM
We're in the same boat...318 days for us...and counting. My DD said the other day that we are closing in on 200. Who would have thought that we could be excited about 200 days until WDW?

I know what you mean about the DVD; we try to get an update every couple of years but still like the one we got in 2006 the best. However, we have now added several WDW Video sets to library to watch when we need a fix. :blush:

Dream'nDisney
01-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Congratulations! We still have more than 400 days! :(

It seems that every year the DVD's get worse. I still watch my vacation planning VHS's. I LOVE them!! My favorite one is the one that starts out with the tune of "Be Our Guest." I need to transfer them to DVD's. I'm afraid I've watched them so much that they are going to snap! :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-29-2013, 02:20 PM
Congrats! I love the countdown to the trip as much as the trip.

You know the year will fly, just think - you have to make ADR's in 6 months!

Lisaj13
01-29-2013, 04:42 PM
I still miss Dave.

"Try the benches, they're included in the price of admission."

Dream'nDisney
02-06-2013, 01:03 PM
I still miss Dave.

"Try the benches, they're included in the price of admission."

I think that is also a good DVD! We just got our vacation planning video yesterday. I hope we are not disappointed. I like to just put the DVD in and watch the whole thing. I hate it when it keeps prompting you to click on a choice to watch something.