PDA

View Full Version : Is Bambi represented at Disney Parks anywhere?

caryrae
01-28-2013, 01:39 PM
For some reason I started thinking about this but couldn't think of any attraction or anything that has Bambi. The only thing I have seen was maybe a Topiary but that's it. Does anyone know if Bambi is anywhere in any Parks?

BrerGnat
01-28-2013, 01:46 PM
Not the Parks, but Bambi is sort of the theme of the rooms at the Wilderness Lodge.

Cheshire_Girl
01-28-2013, 01:47 PM
Good Question...Sitting here racking my brain and I can''t think of a single place that Bambi is represented other than some merchandise. I seem to recall, and could be VERY wrong, that there is a Bambi Baby plush. But that's all I can think of!
Seems a shame...

caryrae
01-28-2013, 01:51 PM
It does seem kind of strange not to have Bambi in any Parks since it seems like a more popular Disney animated film that Walt was around for. There must be some reason why not.

ransam
01-28-2013, 02:35 PM
i've wondered about that too.
Junglebook isn't really represented either.

mac badger
01-28-2013, 02:47 PM
Bambi is in topiary form in the butterfly house during the Epcot flower and garden festival, but that's all. Seems like there should be someplace for Bambi at Animal Kingdom
I would love to see more classic movies represented, and agree on Jungle Book. I think a Jungle Book dark ride would be awesome:mickey:

azcavalier
01-28-2013, 03:55 PM
The movie or the character? I've seen Thumper at Animal Kingdom, in Camp Minnie Mickey.

kbean
01-28-2013, 04:46 PM
If you take the train around MK, your most likely to see the real thing....of course you can just "Imagine" its Bambi.

villavic
02-05-2013, 08:38 AM

Both should be present in AK in some way. Even though the movies are old, their second parts were cool for children so characters must be familiar to them.

azcavalier
02-05-2013, 12:05 PM

Well, other than you can meet Baloo and King Louie at a meet 'n' greet. But, no, there is no attraction/restaurant that has anything to do with the Jungle Book. You would think that there would be something that could be tied in at Animal Kingdom in the Asia section...

Pop Centurion
02-06-2013, 11:33 AM
If you take the train around MK, your most likely to see the real thing....of course you can just "Imagine" its Bambi.
Wait.... what do you mean that really isn't Bambi? ;)

villavic
02-06-2013, 12:07 PM
Wait.... what do you mean that really isn't Bambi? ;)

That maybe is Faline