PDA

View Full Version : Recent Boma experiences

Crow
01-27-2013, 12:46 AM
been a few trips since i ate here. my friend has never visited AKL. i ate a bfast a dinner here a while ago. any recent experiences

PrincessPixidust
01-27-2013, 11:12 AM
I ate breakfast at Boma in my last trip in Oct 2012. I can say unequivocally it is the BEST breakfast on property! We had a 9am ressie and had the restaurant to ourselves. Service was wonderful with wait and food service staff eager to explain ingredients in local African dishes.

Boma was the first ressie I made for a quick upcoming weekend trip in March with my sister.

You MUST try the eggs with goat cheese and chives. I swear they are made with crack lol DELICIOUS!!! :thumbsup:

darthmacho
01-27-2013, 01:38 PM
We ate dinner there in August 2012. It was one of the highlights of our trip and definitely a favorite of the kids. We loved the dessert selection the best, and Zebra Domes are my favorite food in WDW. Personally, I also loved the soups and the hummus. I seriously could have made a meal out of just that, and yet they had a variety of meat and veggie entrees from which to choose. It's also worth the time to poke around the AKL a bit, which adds to the experience. :flamingo:

Crow
01-27-2013, 01:56 PM
ate bfast yrs ago there and dont remember much other than thats where i met my ex.....
i just booked dinner for 430 on Tues the 5th, figure can hop the bus over from AK.

EeyoresBestFriend
01-27-2013, 04:25 PM
Never had the pleasure of a breakie there, but eat dinner there everytime we go down. Last time was in September and it was fabulous as always.
:secret: We tend to prefer the Wed & Sat night buffets.

detailsbybill
01-27-2013, 05:10 PM
My wife and I and two other couples had dinner at Boma in November. It was great! Everyone had plenty to eat and tried a few new items. We all walked away happy.