PDA

View Full Version : It's a sad, sad day!

Fangorn
01-24-2013, 02:46 PM
Our APs expired yesterday.

Not that I'm particularly complaining, mind you. I think we managed 30+ days in the parks over the past year, spread across 3 separate trips. We definitely got our money's worth. But still...

And the really sad part is that we don't have anything in the works for a next trip.

This is just not right!

Steve

VWL Mom
01-24-2013, 02:54 PM
:(

Zippy 1
01-24-2013, 05:26 PM
:( we don't have a trip in the plans either. But boy would I like to spend 30+days out of the year in Disney. Not able to do that though

PETE FROM NYC
01-24-2013, 05:29 PM
Hey Fanghorn

If you can afford thirty days at WDW in a single year, I can be adopted.

Fangorn
01-24-2013, 09:21 PM
If you can afford thirty days at WDW in a single year, I can be adopted.

Well, it was a serious anomaly: mostly having to do with our son's wedding in Orlando in December and a business trip last January. ICOT-15 came along in there too, and we sorta forced that one. Fortunately, this particular son is a CM so we were able to take advantage of some significant discounts.

The wedding planning had been going on for well over a year so we had lots of time prepare. Even so, the 'ol savings account it pretty well drained. ;)

Steve

Gator
01-25-2013, 11:18 AM
No more AP day? What madness drove me here?

SandmanGStefani24
01-25-2013, 04:45 PM
:envy:

Wow! I couldn't even imagine! Glad you got plenty out of the AP...

Georgesgirl1
01-25-2013, 10:33 PM
Our AP's expired a few weeks ago, so I know how you are feeling. We made 4 trips, 20 days in the park over the year, but no plans for trips to Disney coming up. We are going on the Disney Fantasy in May of 2014, but it is SO far off! I am already experiencing Disney withdrawl!

TheVBs
01-26-2013, 08:41 AM
So sorry. :( Nothing feels better than knowing you have a trip coming up. Hoping to make it back in May 2014, but we'll have to wait and see.

Tinkermom
01-27-2013, 04:51 PM
We will be in the same boat in June. We are squeezing out 3 trips this year as well (2 in 2012 and 1 in May 2013). Our situation was an anomaly as well since our oldest son (a senior in HS) was marching with his HS marching band this past NYE in Magic Kingdom (he was his HS Drum Major as well). Being the Disney-nut family we are we could NOT miss that! It was AWESOME! So glad we are blessed enough to be able to do all of this. Looking forward to trip #3 but nothing in the works after that as we will be paying for college. :eek:

Crow
01-28-2013, 12:54 PM
mainly going Sat cause i have an AP. it will b me 3 trip using it so it got use..I have never gone so much in a yr, but i was off work for a while so..
I doubt that i will renew it though. I got it mainly to get discounts on resorts and bout TIW w AP discount.