PDA

View Full Version : Can't Wait!

Pooh Fan
01-24-2013, 01:49 PM
Eagerly anticipating Podcast 46!!

I live in Southwestern Ontario where we have been experiencing some pretty intense cold for
almost a week now ( -25 celcius or-14 Farenheit :freeze: ). I've been spending a lot of time daydreaming amount Disney and have been checking for the next podcast several times each day. Always love when I see the new podcast posted but I really can't wait for this one to arrive! Love you guys for doing the podcast *** :rocks: *** and I'm really looking forward to getting the year officially started with my first podcast fix for 2013. :mickey:

Cheshire_Girl
01-25-2013, 08:42 AM
I'm jonesin' here!!
PODCAST PODCAST PODCAST
Come on everyone, chant it with me
PODCAST POD CAST PODCAST

Buttercup
01-28-2013, 07:12 PM
Hey Pooh Fan! Hello from another SW Ontario Intercotee!!!

Yes, I could definitely use another podcast anytime now. I miss my Intercot friends when I don't hear from them every now and then! :mickey::number1:

MN_Rose
01-30-2013, 11:26 AM
I'm on a business trip and could use something to listen to that will make me smile. Don't get us wrong John, we appreciate all the work you do. It's just that the discussion from all of you helps some of our days go faster, so we get impatient. :mickey:

Pooh Fan
02-04-2013, 12:56 PM
" Don't get us wrong John, we appreciate all the work you do. It's just that the discussion from all of you helps some of our days go faster, so we get impatient. "

Absolutely! Much appreciation to all Intercot staff who keep the Disney part of our hearts pumpin' when life keeps us too busy to get to the parks ourselves!