PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier all-day menu

epceddie
01-23-2013, 05:05 PM
I've always wanted to try Le Cellier at Epcot, so I was disappointed to find out that the restaurant is going to an all-day menu. Basically, what this means is you get to pay dinner prices at lunch. This has changed my thinking, because I really don't want to pay $40-plus for a steak at lunch. Also, from looking at the menu, it appears that the popular hamburger the restaurant was known for is no longer on the menu.
I would be interested to see what people think about this change. Is it a change for the better? Is anybody upset by this? Let's hear some opinions.

Strmchsr
01-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Yeah, this all started in 2011 when they, first, when to being a "signature" (2 TS credit) restaurant at supper but keeping their old menu at lunch. Then last year they went to being signature at both lunch and dinner. I guess they figured if it's supposed to be a "signature" dining experience at both they need the same menu at both. The burgers and other such were already eliminated. I really hate this. I was okay with the lunch/supper difference, but now it pretty much means we'll never eat at Le Cellier again.

Zippy 1
01-23-2013, 06:21 PM
I know with the changes we will not be eating there again. To expensive!

vicster
01-23-2013, 07:46 PM
We weren't thrilled with it and would definitely not pay 2 table credits.

Scrappy2
01-26-2013, 10:10 PM
I had reservations for lunch for our upcoming trip but canceled them when they went to the all day menu. To us it is not worth the money. It was good but not that good.

epceddie
01-28-2013, 03:38 PM
We're going to cross it off our list. It's just not worth it to pay dinner prices at lunch time. My sister ate at LeCellier for the first time in August and she said she never has to go back again. It's getting to the point that eating table service in the parks isn't much of an option. We always rent a car and we like to go offsite to places like Sweet Tomatoes, Fuddruckers, Giordanos, and Joe's Crab Shack.

Tinksalot
01-28-2013, 03:47 PM
I use to love to go there for lunch and get their burger. NOT happy with the change and will not be going there anymore. :(

PlutoPlanet
01-30-2013, 12:21 PM
For us, this is another reason not to get the Dining Plan. With DVC or an AP we get the Tables in Wonderland card, which is a better discount because it applies to what you want to order.

epceddie
01-31-2013, 03:49 PM
That's a good point PlutoPlanet.

Airblue1
01-31-2013, 08:04 PM
Still nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
burger!
I miss u sooooooooooooooooo

SandmanGStefani24
02-03-2013, 01:54 PM
We're going to cross it off our list. It's just not worth it to pay dinner prices at lunch time. My sister ate at LeCellier for the first time in August and she said she never has to go back again. It's getting to the point that eating table service in the parks isn't much of an option. We always rent a car and we like to go offsite to places like Sweet Tomatoes, Fuddruckers, Giordanos, and Joe's Crab Shack.

i think some TS options are still great, but I do think that going offsite for food is a better choice than eating at the resorts. That's how I found Pizzeria Uno Chicago Grill. We loved it there!

AmandaChan
02-05-2013, 09:00 AM
i think some TS options are still great, but I do think that going offsite for food is a better choice than eating at the resorts. That's how I found Pizzeria Uno Chicago Grill. We loved it there!

Speaking of .... giordanos in kissimmee (sp) is great!!