PDA

View Full Version : Live with Kelly and Michael Taping

VWL Mom
01-22-2013, 08:16 PM
On Feb 18 and 19, Live will be taping four shows from MK Town Square. If your interested in being part of the audience information can be found here (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/attend-live-with-kelly-and-michael-tapings-at-magic-kingdom-park-at-walt-disney-world-resort/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DisneyParks+%28Disney+Parks+B log%29).

1DisneyNut
01-22-2013, 08:23 PM
They have to be about the two most annoying and silly talk show hosts ever. I still can't believe they have been winning the ratings in morning talk shows but of course the audience is a small narrow market segment.

MyDisneyworld
02-18-2013, 08:58 AM
On Saturday night co-host Michael Strahan was in front of it's a small world taking pictures with people. There was a camera crew chasing him down along with a ton of cast members trying to keep the crowd under control. I was not sure who he was as I don't watch the show but he looked familiar. When riding the bus the next day his picture was there for the Live show on one of those ad boards. Now I see they are taping the show there today.

VWL Mom
02-18-2013, 09:51 AM
On Saturday night co-host Michael Strahan was in front of it's a small world taking pictures with people. There was a camera crew chasing him down along with a ton of cast members trying to keep the crowd under control. I was not sure who he was as I don't watch the show but he looked familiar. When riding the bus the next day his picture was there for the Live show on one of those ad boards. Now I see they are taping the show there today.

Around here he's actually more well known for playing 14 years for the NY Giants. He also does NFL broadcasts and has done some commercials.

divinedi
02-20-2013, 11:21 AM
Saw their broadcast today. I am normally at work, but got a snow day today, and noticed that they were at DW and that's the only reason I watched!! My biggest beef is the involvement of Kelly's children...the two oldest were obviously mortified to be on TV with their parents, and at that age that even if they are having fun, they can't show it. Watching surly children is very annoying in itself, and then having Kelly trying to be overly bubbly to compensate was even more annoying. If they really don't want to be on TV, don't force it!

stephicakes
02-20-2013, 03:11 PM
^^^ this! I noticed too! It was uncomfortable to watch. Although I get it... my DD is 16 and when you want them to be in a good mood, they do the complete opposite :confused:

However, the weather there looked beautiful this morning and the sun was out :sun: Sure beats the weather here!!

jnfr2424
02-22-2013, 12:31 AM
I happen to be in Chapeau Hat Shop on Tuesday with my Birthday ears on and the second taping had just finished I walked out the door when Michael and Kelly were walking back and Michael yelled out Happy Birthday to me :mickey: