PDA

View Full Version : Disneys Y.E.S program

BAMABOY
01-21-2013, 01:53 PM
I am going to the world next month with my oldest sons 7th grade class and we are doing the Y.E.S. program in the MK and AK. Has anyone else ever been to this and was it a good experience? I am guessing the 9hr bus ride :bus: with 100 12 year olds will not be as much fun! :shake:

nfrustaci
01-21-2013, 02:59 PM
yikes !!! and no but would be interested to see what that is all about. we will be in disney in the last week in Feb. sooooo how many kids will you be in charge of ? lol good luck !!! hope u have plans for a second vacation when u return even if its just a couch and tv one. lol

ransam
01-21-2013, 04:10 PM
not sure what the Y.E.S program is.

Strmchsr
01-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Y.E.S. is Disney's Youth Educational Services. They do seminars using Disney rides and experiences for things like biology (at the Land) or physics with some of the roller coasters or marine life at The Seas. Lots of different programs. I've done the Home School Days for my sons and like every Disney program it was top notch and very enjoyable. The only bad part I've ever heard is that with really big groups you always have some "bad apples" that would rather goof off than listen and it can make things not as much fun, but that's not Disney's fault.

BAMABOY
01-21-2013, 05:25 PM
yikes !!! and no but would be interested to see what that is all about. we will be in Disney in the last week in Feb. sooooo how many kids will you be in charge of ? lol good luck !!! hope u have plans for a second vacation when u return even if its just a couch and tv one. lol

I only have 4 in my group, 4 12 year old boys and myself. Only bad thing is we are all in 1 room at ASM......I will be on the roll-away bed! 1 day we are at the MK at 7am for a 3hr class on Physics and another at AK at 7am for a 3hr class on animal behavior. And yes, we are going on a family vacation in March so I can rest! :marg::beer::wine::cloud9:

SillySymphony
01-27-2013, 09:48 PM
I've sent you Disney's own descriptions of the various Y.E.S. programs available in Orlando. If you'd like any specific questions answered, please feel free to PM me.

Bill