PDA

View Full Version : Three Wishes - tell us your answers

TikiGoddess
01-21-2013, 09:10 AM
If you could be at WDW right now, how would you use these three wishes:

1. One ride or attraction to see
2. One restaurant to eat at
3. One souvenir to buy

Since this is total daydreaming, you may visit different parks, buy something that's not in your normal budget....

Go wild! Have fun!
I'll think about my answers while you all start...

Kathy

VWL Mom
01-21-2013, 09:24 AM
I would probably start the day with a late breakfast at Kona and then travel over to MK for a ride on the newly refurbished Splash Mountain. My purchase would be the D&B Sketch Weekender.

AndrewJackson
01-21-2013, 09:32 AM
I would start with a ride on Pirates, then head over to Hollywood Studios to buy a sericel, then finish my day at Chef Mickeys.

TikiGoddess
01-21-2013, 09:58 AM
Ride: Spaceship Earth
Restaurant: Hoop-de-doo Review
Souvenir: Olszewski Cinderella's Castle miniature from the Jewelry Shop on Main Street

:)

Kathy

chefmickey3
01-21-2013, 10:05 AM
Attraction - Haunted Mansion
Restaurant - Cape May Cafe for dinner
Souvenir - something from the kitchen shop outside Haunted Mansion

disney obsessed
01-21-2013, 10:07 AM
Soaring
A framed map of the original magic kingdom
The mara for a ceaser salad

Kairi_7378
01-21-2013, 10:09 AM
Ride: Haunted Mansion
Meal: Victoria and Alberts (Since a wish is the only way I'd be able to eat there.)
Purchase: There was a gold Christmas ornament shaped like Cinderella's coach that was way over my Christmas tree ornament comfort threshold at $50. So that's what I'd get with a wish. (In general, I don't purchase souveniers, rather, I take a ton of photos.)

BAMABOY
01-21-2013, 11:51 AM
I would ride Splash Mountain :coaster: It's a family favorite. Then Have a Casey Dog :eat: followed by a :bar: Then stop in at the Emporium and hopefully find another piece for my monorail set! :mjump::goofy::mjump:

Zippy 1
01-21-2013, 11:59 AM
What a fun thing to do:

Soarin
Cape May Cafe - dinner
the crystal cinderella castle

SBETigg
01-21-2013, 12:00 PM
Ride: Spaceship Earth
Restaurant: Hoop-de-doo Review
Souvenir: Olszewski Cinderella's Castle miniature from the Jewelry Shop on Main Street

:)

Kathy

Nice souvenir choice. :)

I would ride Splash Mountain, then take a nice long time getting spiffed up for Victoria and Albert's. My souvenir would be the most elegant Mickey inspired jewelry I could find, maybe a bracelet. It would take some browsing.

snowflakegirl
01-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Great question! I really had to think about it.

1. Ride - Pirates.
2. Restaurant - Boma.
3. Souvenir - The last time we were there, my husband and I purchased a pair of wine glasses with etched Mickey silhouettes on them. We regret not getting a complete set of them so we could use them when we have company over. I would purchase more to complete my set. :-)

bruin1344
01-21-2013, 01:07 PM
Ride - Splash Mountain
Restaurant - LeCellier
Souvenir - one of the paintings

lawgirl
01-21-2013, 01:16 PM
1. Ceasar Salad and margarita at San Angel Inn
2. Hop over to MK to ride the TTA
3. Diamond Mickey Mouse earrings!!!

BigRedDad
01-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Attraction: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (remember its a wish)
Restaurant: OHana's
Souvenir: Cinderella's Crystal Palace ($80k)

nfrustaci
01-21-2013, 03:11 PM
wow ok here we go

splash mountain - haven't been on it in years since my little one couldn't go (not worth the crying)

Victoria and Alberts chef table

crystal glass slippers in my size. lol

BriarRose0708
01-21-2013, 03:18 PM
Ride/Attraction: Splash Mountain
Meal: California Grill
Souvenir: Diamond Mickey jewelry set - necklace, earrings and bracelet (i don't even know if this exists, lol)

ransam
01-21-2013, 04:09 PM
1. the new fantasyland expansion
2. California Grill
3. the model of the monorail.

SBETigg
01-21-2013, 04:37 PM
Ooh, I thought of a new souvenir option. A DVC ownership at the GF when it becomes available. Yeah!

VWL Mom
01-21-2013, 05:58 PM
Ooh, I thought of a new souvenir option. A DVC ownership at the GF when it becomes available. Yeah!

:thumbsup:

Pop Centurion
01-21-2013, 06:57 PM

That's an awesome idea!

For me it would be:
Haunted Mansion
La Hacienda (during Illuminations)
The large Cinderella Castle from Arribas Bros. or the DVC idea ;)

buzznwoodysmom
01-21-2013, 07:59 PM
attraction: a long ride on the peoplemover
meal: Ohana
souvenir: Probably anything Dooney

SandmanGStefani24
01-21-2013, 11:20 PM
1. space mountain
2. tokyo dining
3. model of epcot/monorail/mk castle

it's the third option that is really the one! i look at this every time I go, and still don't own it.

Cheshire_Girl
01-22-2013, 09:07 AM
Wow-this was hard...so many choices!!!
But a day of wishes is not to be wasted trying to decide what to do so...

I would ride Tower of Terror...walk right on of course-and since it is a wish-they would ask me if I wanted to stay seated and ride again!

I would do the Spirit of Aloha dinner at the Polly..I always want to do this, and no one is game!

I would buy...OMG I don't I don't know!!! The Chernabog Statue with the monks inside-The one where it looks like he's coming out of an Ice mountain..Or-The Shag charm bracelet. I love Shag...

c&d
01-22-2013, 09:14 AM
Here goes:

1. Splash Mtn. it's a ride that makes me happy.
2. Trails End, it's our first meal and it means we're back at WDW
3. I bought 2 Mickey wine glasses last time I was there, I need more. It's a pain to have to keep washing them all the time :blush:

JerseyDad
01-22-2013, 09:17 AM
....to Epcot for a ride on Spaceship Earth

....walk over to Teppan Edo for some sake`, some Kirin, and a hibachi steak dinner

....on the way out, grab a new Grumpy tee shirt

....and all would be right with the world ...and in the 'world'

CzepielCrew
01-22-2013, 09:23 AM
Here are mine:

1. Ride - Expedition Everest
2. Restaurant - Chef Mickey's
3. Souvenir - A very warm Mickey fleece sweatshirt (Massachusetts is freezing today!)

IwannabeinNarnia
01-22-2013, 09:45 AM
Ok, here's mine...

ride - Tower of Terror, and since it is a wish I will wish that it is a long sequence so it lasts longer!

Meal - Le Cellier

Souvenir - hmmmm... so many nice things to chose from! I have no more room on my walls for any art work... I really don't wear jewlery...I guess I would see what they have in a 'Pascal' theme and decide from there

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-22-2013, 09:46 AM
1. Haunted Mansion

2. Ohana's

3. Christmas Ornament

ANG
01-22-2013, 09:49 AM

1. One ride or attraction to see
2. One restaurant to eat at
3. One souvenir to buy

1. Playhouse Disney on stage. Ok so I'm totally throwing this one to my kids. But my boys have just recently gotten VERY into Jake and the Neverland Pirate. The amazement on their faces would make my day.

2. Chef Mickey's at breakfast. Always great food and I love the atmosphere.

3. More pins!!!!

indytraveler
01-22-2013, 11:13 AM
I would need to ride Space Mountain, Grab a bite at The Liberty Tree Tavern, and buy a new Mickey Mouse (WDW) Sweatshirt

I guess I'm pretty simple

waymickey
01-22-2013, 11:21 AM
Ride- toy story mania over and over again.
Restaurant-Hoop de do review

souvenier- a big Mickey castle snow globe.

roses
01-24-2013, 11:39 AM
Ohhh... this is fun! Let's seeeeee....

1. Haunted Mansion (I didn't get to go on it last trip, my daughter was too scared)
2. The bakery in France - Mmmm I want a Napolean!
3. A coffee mug, I always get a different coffee mug every time!

etibbetts
01-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Ride - Toy Story Mania
Food - Be Our Guest (dinner)
souvenir - One of the beautiful coats or sweaters in the Norway pavilion. A close second would be the Beaver Butt products in Canada - just love that Beaver Butt soap and lip balm!

Tinksalot
01-24-2013, 12:03 PM
1. Ride: Thunder Mountain
2. Restaurant: Le Cellier
3. Souvenir: Wine glasses
:cloud9:

Hammer
01-24-2013, 01:43 PM
Ride- Expedition Everest
Meal- Victoria and Albert's Chef's Table (and they would be able to accommodate my Mom's wheelchair).
Souvenir- What I really want is to purchase one of the paintings which hang in the rooms at BLT. The one over the couch would work perfectly in my front room!

RavsRuleDisney!
01-24-2013, 03:10 PM
:car:My DS10 saw this one and will respond with:

The new Test Track :car:

Gastons Tavern :chef:

Any Star Wars leggoland item :yoda:

And there u go!!

RavsRuleDisney!
01-24-2013, 03:25 PM
1. La Nouba - the DW keeps balking at this one but she's in my "wishworld" now!!

2. Earl of Sandwich - went for the first time on our last trip but of course I couldn't try everything....Mmmmm!

3. Always wanted a sericel/piece of Disney artwork - a good friend of mine collects 'em and they are really cool

Gator
01-25-2013, 11:31 AM
1. Splash Mountain for sure - with no break downs (that's part of the wish)

2. Akershus - the best food and best company

3. The Dick VanDyke yipe-strip jacket he wore in Mary Poppins. It's $65K and still sits in that shop at DHS.

Awesome_guy
01-25-2013, 08:35 PM
1. One ride or attraction to see:
Splash Mountain. It's my classic and I missed it its absence at Disneyland Paris.

2. One restaurant to eat at:
California Grill. I've never been. I had an awesome meal at Narcoosee's and then I could compare. During Fireworks and the Pageant, of course... by the window.

3. One souvenir to buy:
I don't have a brick. Or a picture at Epcot. Or any mark on Disney. Maybe an opportunity like that to return to?

Airblue1
01-27-2013, 09:05 PM
I wish:
1. Pirates
2. Cali Grill
3. Anything St Patrick's Day!

Giggy
01-28-2013, 04:10 PM
1. Splash Mountain - A lot of people have already said this one and I agree with them. It just feels like the ultimte ride.

2. Character Breakfast in Animal Kingdom - Maybe not the most extravagant answer given on this thread but I always associate it with happy memories from past trips.

3. Down to two options, either another Donald Duck cuddly to add to my collection or the Monorail Model that I always look at, think is cool and decide I'm not sure where in the house would put it. Ideally I would find a room for this as the first step to making my own miniature Disney World. :mickey:

jnfr2424
01-28-2013, 04:43 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. One ride or attraction to see New Fantasyland so I can ride Little Mermaid
2. One restaurant to eat at Victoria and Albert
3. One souvenir to buy something Tinkerbell from the Art of Animation store in DTD

pcoleman
01-31-2013, 01:32 PM
I only get to pick one of each?Not fair.:confused:
ride: pirates
food: Cinderella's Castle
Souvenir: diamond tennis bracelet in the shape of Mickey's.

EJS-Houston
01-31-2013, 02:33 PM
For my ride, I'd probably choose Kilimanjaro Safaris. For dinner, I'd probably go with Boma. And for a souvenir...I'm gonna cheat a bit 'cause it's a wish and when I'm fantasizing I wanna go for the gold...I'd go for an annual pass so I could keep coming back throughout the year.

sacandjac
01-31-2013, 04:26 PM
1. Tower of Terror
2. O'Hana's
3. new Dooney and Bourke bag

Mitzie
02-04-2013, 10:59 AM
1. Sorin
2. Rose n Crown during Illuminations
3. One of the wool scraves dedicated to Princess Diana

barbiegirl314
02-04-2013, 11:47 AM
My Ride: Space Mountain
Food : Lunch at the Crystal Palace
Souvenier: The most beautiful music box of Cinderella that I can find

Dopey's Girl
02-04-2013, 11:59 AM
1. One ride or attraction to see: Hmm...Everest. Even though the Yeti is down, I still love that ride!:yeti:

2. One restaurant to eat at: 'Ohana...YUMMY!

3. One souvenir to buy: Disney Dooney Weekender bag...I have been lusting over it for a while, but can't justify $365.

kemps@wdw
02-06-2013, 09:48 PM
hmmm...3 wishes huh?

1. Attraction: RRC
2. Restaurant: Be Our Guest
3. Purchase: dated scrapbook album w/all
accessory pages, stickers, and borders

villavic
02-06-2013, 10:24 PM
1. One ride or attraction to see: Hard to choose, but probably it would be Pirates or Haunted Mansion. Definitely it would be a MK ride.

2. One restaurant to eat at: Be Our Guest, since it's the brand new, and everybody is talking about it, so let's see.

3. One souvenir to buy: That's impossible to choose! Every year there is new merchandising.. But since it's "wishes" and that means magic, I would choose a toy package from 1973 (the one my parents bought me in the first ride) with Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Plut o (I saw it at Walt Disney: One Man's Dream gallery).

MrPeetrie
02-07-2013, 07:17 PM
I really like this thread, as well as everyone's answers.

I would:
Ride Pirates of the Caribbean
Eat at Boma
Purchase a cel from Peter Pan at Art of Disney in Epcot.

When can I make this happen?

hauntedmansiongirl
02-12-2013, 12:39 AM
Ride: Haunted Mansion, of course! :hmghost:

Restaurant: California Grill during the fireworks (Oak Fired Filet of Beef!) :eat:

Souvenir: Booking our next trip at the Wilderness Lodge! :vacation:

squijee
02-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Soarin' with my DH
dinner at Trails End with my DH
one of those big statues of Mickey and Minnie