PDA

View Full Version : New braclet

FenwayGirl
01-18-2013, 11:24 AM
Has anyone used the new bracelet that contains your tickets, room keys etc yet?

AndrewJackson
01-18-2013, 11:53 AM
I don't think Disney has officially released the bracelets for use, or started the FastPass+ except for pilot tests.

Strmchsr
01-18-2013, 12:15 PM
That is correct. The system has not yet been released. It will happen "sometime" in 2013 but no announcement on when.

ransam
01-18-2013, 03:05 PM
i hope mine is orange! favorite color. LOL

Jared
01-18-2013, 04:07 PM
There have been reports in recent days of guests using the wristbands. I imagine this is just a play test and not a full roll-out.

Madame Leona
01-18-2013, 04:51 PM
When they do roll them out, are the bracelets going to be optional or mandatory? Just the thought of having to wear one in the August heat makes me uncomfortable. I leave the jewelry at home for the summer trips :)

1DisneyNut
01-18-2013, 05:04 PM
There will have to be an option as there will be circumstances where it is necessary. Whatever the option is, that will be what I use because I won't be wearing a wrist band, I hate them. Either they will have some sort of card or I will just have a wrist band in my pocket. lol

BrerGnat
01-18-2013, 05:33 PM
When they do roll them out, are the bracelets going to be optional or mandatory? Just the thought of having to wear one in the August heat makes me uncomfortable. I leave the jewelry at home for the summer trips :)

The bracelets will be optional. All the same info will be programmed into your KTTW card RFID tag. You can use either or, or both.

They are also made of a silicone based material, similar to those colored bracelets you see people wearing for various causes. They should be very light and hardly noticeable. Plus, they can easily be removed at will.

Bass T-bone
01-29-2013, 08:48 AM
Has anyone used the new bracelet that contains your tickets, room keys etc yet?

I would very much like to hear from somebody (play test or not) who has experienced using this.

How was it?