PDA

View Full Version : Question about Free Dining

Tigger68
01-18-2013, 11:05 AM
We are booked at Port Orleans from February 10-17. We booked the Magic Your Way package with free dining for that week.
We are a family of 5 but my daughter will only be with us for three days because she will be joining her high school band on day 4 to march at Universal & Epcot parade and will stay with them for the remainder of trip.
My question is - I assume the free dining is attached to our reservation, not our tickets right? So can we use my daughter's free dining for the remainder of trip? Can we get table service for lunch and dinner and just not use the quick service if we want?
Thanks for your help!
Janet

Itchy
01-18-2013, 11:28 AM
Your free dining is not any different than if you paid for it. The dining plan has one counter service, one table service, and one snack per person each day. It also include the free refillable mug.

You dining starts from your first nights stay. If you are staying 5 nights and there are 5 in your party that would be 25 of counter service, table, and snacks that you can use anyway you want. If you daughter leaves those credits are there for you to use anyway you want as they are not tied to one person.

When you use your counter service or others your receipt will tell you how many remain for that category.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

Tigger68
01-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Thank you so much for the information - much appreciated!!:thumbsup:

gerald72
01-18-2013, 06:08 PM
Your daughter can also use those credits while at Epcot, or anywhere on property if she has her card connected to the reservation.
(She can also use your credits also, if you haven't already!)

Tigger68
01-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Thanks Gerald. Her meals are paid for through the band trip but I am sure she'd love a "free" snack!

AutismMom
01-19-2013, 05:00 PM
WE are planning a trip sometime the end of May or first part of June, wondering if there are any free dining options for this time of year? If so when are the dates? :mickey: