PDA

View Full Version : My Disney Girl Tea Party

harlowandthemermaid
01-16-2013, 03:35 PM
Has anyone tried this before at the GF? We have a very last minute trip coming up and we won't be doing a lot of park going and I wanted to add in some non-park character experiences. The price they quoted was almost $300? Does this sound right? We don't eat very much so I'm wondering if someone who has done it can let me know how it works and if it is worth the money.

Christine
01-16-2013, 04:11 PM
I did it ears ago with my DD. we had a SUPER time! It was worth the $$ and I hafta admit I teared up. It was a memory I will always cherish (I won't spoil it and say what we did there) but it was LOVELY!!!

BelleKP
01-16-2013, 10:09 PM
I was looking into this for our upcoming trip as well. So thanks for posting the question :)
I'm also curious what the most appropriate age would be. I have 2 DDs (4 and 9). Will my 9 year old be too old for this? She's a mature 9, but is very conscious of playing along and encouraging her sister to believe in all things magic . . . she's a great girl!

Christine
01-16-2013, 10:50 PM
I was looking into this for our upcoming trip as well. So thanks for posting the question :)
I'm also curious what the most appropriate age would be. I have 2 DDs (4 and 9). Will my 9 year old be too old for this? She's a mature 9, but is very conscious of playing along and encouraging her sister to believe in all things magic . . . she's a great girl!

My DD was about 4 when I did this. I think it would be fine for a 9 year old. Where she may not be into some of the babydoll things, she will LOVE the fancy dishes and finger sandwiches. So ladylike and pleasing for a young lady.