PDA

View Full Version : Hand stamps?

Suz36
01-15-2013, 06:38 PM
I thought I read in another post about hand stamps. Can you get a hand stamp when you leave a park to make re-admission easier? Or is the park hopping process the same as at WDW - full security and ticket lines again? I know the parks are closer, obviously making it easier, but I'm guessing the process is the same.

Disney4us2
01-15-2013, 07:52 PM
If you have a ticket ( other than an AP), you need a hand stamp for re entry.

DisneyLandMomma
01-15-2013, 09:07 PM
I noticed they were being SUPER strict with the hand stamps last week. I noticed several groups that were standing to the side waiting for supervisors to come over and discuss hand stamps. So make sure when you leave a park to get one!

tinkwest
01-16-2013, 01:06 AM
Once your ticket is activated you will need both your ticket and a hand stamp for the rest of the day. If you have been to one park and are hopping to the other, get a hand stamp. If you have been to one park and are leaving for a time and then returning, get a hand stamp. Annual passholders should not need a stamp unless it is a SUPER busy day with the possibility of park closures. The CMs usually make it clear if everyone, including passholders, needs one.

NewDVCowner
01-16-2013, 01:04 PM
If you're going from one park to another directly you will not need to go through security again, as the security check is outside of the courtyard area. If you leave the parks, going to Downtown Disney, your hotel, etc, you will need to go through security again to get back into the parks.