PDA

View Full Version : Corporate event

MOJoe
01-15-2013, 10:14 AM
Hey everyone. :mickey: The corporation i am affiliated with is having an event at WDW in March. :thumbsup:
We will be staying at CSR, which i have been wanting to visit. But even better, it appears we will have an opportunity to tour the Studios after hours. :cool: Has anyone experienced a corporate event there? What could i expect?

VWL Mom
01-15-2013, 11:45 AM
That sounds fabulous, I just love DHS. Be sure to let us know all about it.

MOJoe
01-15-2013, 12:47 PM
That sounds fabulous, I just love DHS. Be sure to let us know all about it.

Will do, of course. I'm just hoping someone here has the inside scoop. Never hurts to have a little idea about what to expect.
Oh, and DHS is my family's favorite!

Capt_redshirt
01-15-2013, 01:18 PM
Each event there is different depending on the amount the company puts in to it.... i didnt get to go to mine (money constraints) but from what i was told the food they provide is great quality and there is disney magic in everything the resort provides sadly i cant add more to that

phillydan
01-16-2013, 03:03 PM
I was at a corporate event a few years back and they rented the entire DHS park for the evening. It was awesome - they had food stands, cocktails and desserts available throughout the park. Almost everything was open, and ride waits were 10 minutes at the most. It was surreal watching Fantasmic with only about 200 people in the stands! We did not get any behind the scene tours though. I also felt really bad for the people that were getting kicked out of the park early - many where unaware of the early close and were having a fit.

MOJoe
01-16-2013, 05:25 PM
I was at a corporate event a few years back and they rented the entire DHS park for the evening. It was awesome - they had food stands, cocktails and desserts available throughout the park. Almost everything was open, and ride waits were 10 minutes at the most. It was surreal watching Fantasmic with only about 200 people in the stands! We did not get any behind the scene tours though. I also felt really bad for the people that were getting kicked out of the park early - many where unaware of the early close and were having a fit.

This is what i am hoping for. The Park Hours for DHS shows it closing at 7. Just the time our event gets started. I really hope we have the entire park open, and not just some EMH attractions.
Thanks for the info! :mickey: