PDA

View Full Version : Table Service

JMTStone
01-14-2013, 12:34 PM
We had to move our May Wonder vacation to July (BOOOO:() but this means I'll get to spend some quality time in WDW (YAAAAYY:mickey:).

Cast:
Me DW 43
DH 53
DD 20
DD 11 (last seen guarding Gary's column from the Column police during ICOT 15)

We haven't gotten the DDP TS dining plan for quite some time but we are looking forward to taking breaks from the heat and sitting down on this upcoming trip.

We've promised Le Cellier to DD 20 and have 3 more TS meals to manage. We are staying at BCV.

Jon wants to try Be Our Guest and am a bit gun shy because of the mixed reviews.

We don't want to travel to other resorts other than BW or BC because we got burned last time setting up 1900 and had to cab it from AKV because of bell services delays.

Any ideas out of the ordinary?

bruin1344
01-14-2013, 01:17 PM
We had to move our May Wonder vacation to July (BOOOO:() but this means I'll get to spend some quality time in WDW (YAAAAYY:mickey:).

Cast:
Me DW 43
DH 53
DD 20
DD 11 (last seen guarding Gary's column from the Column police during ICOT 15)

We haven't gotten the DDP TS dining plan for quite some time but we are looking forward to taking breaks from the heat and sitting down on this upcoming trip.

We've promised Le Cellier to DD 20 and have 3 more TS meals to manage. We are staying at BCV.

Jon wants to try Be Our Guest and am a bit gun shy because of the mixed reviews.

We don't want to travel to other resorts other than BW or BC because we got burned last time setting up 1900 and had to cab it from AKV because of bell services delays.

Any ideas out of the ordinary?

One of the reasons I love staying at Beach Club is the close location to wonderful table service restaurants in World Showcase. Rose & Crown is very good although in July it maybe too hot to eat outside. Cape May buffet at BC is pretty good also.