PDA

View Full Version : Help with holiday fireworks time..website is confusing me..hoping for help!

mouseketeer mom
01-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Decided on Epcot for fireworks for the fourth of July. I'm confused with the website. I want to plan dinner before the holiday display. When I pull up fireworks for that date, it says ten, but then it says 9pm under illuminations for that day. Is there two different fireworks shows on the fourth of July? Is the holiday show seperate from illuminations...?? Very confused. Don't want to book a later dinner, then miss them!!

MickeysBestPal
01-13-2013, 12:02 AM
Decided on Epcot for fireworks for the fourth of July. I'm confused with the website. I want to plan dinner before the holiday display. When I pull up fireworks for that date, it says ten, but then it says 9pm under illuminations for that day. Is there two different fireworks shows on the fourth of July? Is the holiday show seperate from illuminations...?? Very confused. Don't want to book a later dinner, then miss them!!

On July 4th, IllumiNations begins at 10PM with a special Independence Day display.