PDA

View Full Version : tea in garden view lounge opinions....

kbean
01-11-2013, 06:52 AM
Just booked there and wondering what people thoughts were who have been there. Thanks.

Hammer
01-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Really enjoy going to Tea there. Planned the Teas for ICOT10 (with Ellen) and ICOT15 and we had a great time. The food is good (not great, but good) and the tea is delicious. It is a nice relaxing experience.

Mickey'sGirl
01-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Really enjoy going to Tea there. Planned the Teas for ICOT10 (with Ellen) and ICOT15 and we had a great time. The food is good (not great, but good) and the tea is delicious. It is a nice relaxing experience.Agreed. It is a really nice experience though, and I would recommend it once to anyone interested. :thumbsup:

kbean
01-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Sounds great thanks! Now, Do I need to sip the tea with my pinky out?

SBETigg
01-11-2013, 05:18 PM
I was lucky enough to have tea with Christine (and other ICOT15ers)! It was lovely, such a fun experience. I recommend it. Pinky out, absolutely! (Truly not necessary, but whatever works).

The food, maybe not great, but quite good by tea standards, I think. It's not the same as any other meal. I loved the tea sandwiches and pastries, and the trifle was so delicious. Oh, and the tea. Yes. So many varieties to choose from, part of the fun.