PDA

View Full Version : Pofq

M Riddle
01-09-2013, 09:55 PM
We have booked a king room at French Quarter. King rooms can be any view. We would love to be able to see the river from our window. Does anyone know which room numbers we should request?

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-10-2013, 12:31 PM
I believe you can request a "river" view, even though it isn't a booking category. We did that last year, requested a "pool view" at POR, even though the category was full to book. We got a room super close to the pool, so we were delighted.

Depending on how close you want to be to the river (lots of room overlook the river, some at a distance), buildings 1,2,5 and 7 have rooms closer than the others. I'd think buildings 1 or 7 would be easier to get, since they aren't as close to the main building or the pool.

The risk with requesting room numbers is that the room assigner doesn't know what you're looking for, so if those rooms are taken, they can't give you "the next best thing". But, from what I can remember building 1 rooms that face the river are the in the higher twenties and lower thirties (so like 1332/1232/1132), but I'm not as sure about the other buildings.

M Riddle
01-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Thank you for your perfect reply. It is very helpful. We will request a river view, as you suggested, and keep our fingers crossed. :fingers::mickey: