PDA

View Full Version : Buses at AKL

mc mouse
01-09-2013, 10:29 AM
Hi all - Going to AKL on 1/27. The last time I stayed at AKL, Kidani Village did not exist. The question I have (and I'm sure this question has been asked before, so I apologize) is what impact Kidani Village has had on the buses? That is, where do the buses pick-up and drop-off first, are the buses crowded, etc.? Any info on what to expect would be appreciated. Thanks!

NewDVCowner
01-09-2013, 11:20 AM
I was staying in Jambo House the week of Thanksgiving. Buses going to the parks pick up at Kidani first, then Jambo. Buses to Downtown Disney pick up at Jambo first then Kidani. For the most part there wasn't a huge problem with the buses, however one day we were waiting to go to Hollywood Studios. Litterally we were standing there for over a half hour and there had been people waiting before us. We talked to the person that was posted there and he told us that a bus was almost there, well it never arrived. We hopped a bus to Downtown Disney, got off at Kidani and got on the next bus to Hollywood Studios - which didn't stop at Jambo either. When the buses fill up at Kidani they just weren't stopping at Jambo at all. Clearly this is something that they should work on.

That being said, though. I was there for the full week of Thanksgiving, probably one of the busier times, and this was the ONLY time we had an issue with buses not coming. We were always able to get onto the other buses, though sometimes it was standing room only.

mc mouse
01-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate it.