PDA

View Full Version : Question about adding night to discounted room only reservation

BeccaO
01-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Ok, here's the problem. When I made the original reservation I was able to take advantage of the "room-only" discount that ended on 12/31/12, and dumb me should have just added the 2nd night at the time of the reservation and then changed it later, but I did NOT!!!! Now, I would like to add the 2nd night and it is now a different discount, less of a discount. I know it's a shot in the dark, but will they let me add that 2nd night and still get the original discount or am I stuck adding that night and only being able to use the current room only discount? UGHHHHHHH

faline
01-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Never hurts to ask.

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
01-08-2013, 12:22 PM
I am going to say " I doubt it" but let us know cause I did the same and now want to book longer also.

BeccaO
01-08-2013, 12:26 PM
I wonder if this might be a question that MJ can answer? Maybe I will try, I will let you know what I find out!!!

Strmchsr
01-08-2013, 02:04 PM
I've been able to add a day in the past. Wendy at MJ has always taken care of that for me, so going through them would be your best bet.

ransam
01-10-2013, 01:44 PM
I think you can. I made a reservation for room only before the deadline, but hadn't put down my deposit. I called back on Jan 2, and added a night and had no problems.

BeccaO
01-20-2013, 02:17 PM
For anybody curious on the answer to this question, I called the reservation number and was put through to a very nice young lady that added my night without any problem and the original discount carried over to that new night. All in all the phone call took less than 5 minutes!! :thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
01-20-2013, 04:41 PM
It definitely doesn't hurt to ask. My sister in law asked about adding two nights to her current Free Dining reservation and was told she could without problems. Her discount had to be booked by sometime in Dec. and she just called about adding two nights about a week ago. She could have added the two nights and kept free dining for those two additional nights. She ended up booking the two nights at Universal instead.

N2DisneyWorld
01-22-2013, 12:06 AM
I agree with the others. You can ask. All they can do is say no...Good luck!