PDA

View Full Version : BWV or BCV in December

disney0575
01-08-2013, 10:01 AM
My husband and I recently became DVC members and I will be using our points on an upcoming adult girls trip celebrating milestone birthdays 12/1/13 - 12/8/13. My home resort is OKW, but we would like to stay near EPCOT so I need some advice. Which resort is better, BCV or BWV? Will 4 adult women, who do not spend a great deal of time in the room, be comfortable in a studio? Is it difficult to get a room at these resorts at the 7 month window in December. Thank you for the advice?

DisneyGiant
01-08-2013, 10:08 AM
I think you'll be comfortable in a DVC Studio - but just be reminded - one of the beds is a couch pullout. Older backs could hurt after a night slept here. Put your younger daughters on it! :)

I would go with the Boardwalk instead of the Beach Club - there's more action on the Boardwalk, and you could always walk over to the Beach Club.

If you want to go swimming in the unique Beach Club pool - you'll have to stay there in order to do it.

Have fun!!!!

disney0575
01-08-2013, 10:13 AM
I guess I should clarify the "girls" are all between the ages of 40 and 60. The 60 year old is a young 60.