PDA

View Full Version : Disney World count down

polarbear72834
01-08-2013, 09:23 AM
25 days until we get in the car and start the 18 hr. drive to Disney World. I'm so excited ! Can't wait... Hubby has decided to drive it straight through , which is just fine with me. Leaving around one or two in the afternoon on Sat. , so should be there the next morning. Will go to disney shopping village that day for a bit and just rest up the rest of the day and take it easy so we will be in top shape for the MK Monday morning.

disneymom15
01-08-2013, 10:15 AM
How exciting!! Safe travels and hope you have a great time.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-13-2013, 12:55 AM
We drove straight through, both ways, from MA about 3 years ago. I said I'd never do it again. I worked all day the day we left and then drove till about 2am when my sister took over. But then I couldn't go to sleep and leave her driving by herself so I stayed awake. My two nephews were sound asleep in the back of the van.

But that wasn't the worse part, driving home was because we were all exhausted from a week running around in the parks. That last 1.5 hours was a killer! I couldn't keep my eyes open.
So make sure you pull over and rest your eyes for a little while if you are tired. Be safe!

LudwigVonDrake
01-13-2013, 11:03 AM
Have a safe trip and a great time!!! :wave: