PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest favorite entree?

Mickey 101
01-05-2013, 06:25 PM
For those of you who have dined at Be Our Guest for lunch or dinner, what has been your favorite entree? We are coming soon and have a dinner reservation but also want to try the QS and were interested in hearing some feedback about what to order. Thank you!:mickey:

DisneyGlutton
01-05-2013, 07:42 PM
I've only been there for lunch once, but I really enjoyed my croque monsieur. If you don't like fries (as I don't), you can substitute green beans, which were nicely done (though mine were cold).

KathyMO
01-05-2013, 07:59 PM
Lunch:
Carved Turkey Sandwich - served on a warm baguette with Dijon mayonnaise and Pommes Frites

Dinner:
Grilled Strip Steak - with garlic-herb butter and pommes frites

Dessert:
Lemon-Raspberry Cream Puff :cloud9:

Pirate Granny
01-05-2013, 08:58 PM
The potato leek soup!

etibbetts
01-08-2013, 11:56 AM
While there at lunch I tried the Carved Turkey Sandwich w/ Fries. It was delicious! The bread was soft, sandwich had great flavor. I would order this again. I also used a snack voucher for the French Onion Soup. This was good and could be a meal in itself if your not that hungry.

For dinner I had the steak. It was very good. My parents both had the seafood puff and raved about it. I'll be trying that next time.

I had the Strawberry cupcake both times and it was wonderful. I don't eat chocolate so it was nice to have a dessert option that I actually enjoyed.

disneydeb
01-08-2013, 12:37 PM
I had a late lunch there in early December. I had the roast pork dish with mashed potatoes and vegetables. It was delicious!

My desert was the sugar free option which was also wonderful.

I think it was my best counter service meal ever!!!

Kplaster
01-08-2013, 01:21 PM
The pulled pork with mashed potatoes and veggies was really good I had it twice while I was there 3 weeks ago :)