PDA

View Full Version : which of these should we try

Crow
01-04-2013, 10:20 PM
going next month. shes more into fastfood, chicken, pixxa, (sorry letter after Y isnt working)nachos.
i like all kinds.
already plan to eat at Tokyo Dining, San Angel and poss Via Napoli (if i give it another chance)
on previous trips we ate at Cal Grill, ESPN,San Angel, Via Napoli,Sanaa,Garden Grill, Tokyo Dining.
so i want to go to some places Ive never been or its been a while.
please pick 2 Epcot and one HS place

BigThunderFan
01-05-2013, 01:43 AM
I think the spread in answers to your poll just goes to show that everyone has different tastes! It never fails that we love restaurants people give bad reviews of, but hate others that people raved about. Your best bet is to look at the menus and make a decision based on what you think you will like.

SBETigg
01-05-2013, 12:48 PM
I think she might like Sci-Fi. The food is more her style, especially at lunch, and it's fun.

Off poll, but at Epcot, I do usually like Via Napoli and San Angel. We've never had bad experiences at either one. Hacienda de San Angel is one I want to try, if you're looking to change it up a little. Rose & Crown might be good to add, though. She might like the fish and chips if she eats fish. Also consider maybe Biergarten? It's not my favorite, but it has a bit of atmosphere and fun with the band. If you get over to AK, she might like Yak and Yeti.

Crow
01-05-2013, 10:15 PM
yea Sci fi might b good for the experience. looks like Coral Reef is getting some votes.
eaten at R&C many times:beer:, she did eat a little of the fish there. if we do go to Via Napoli wouldnt go to Tutto and vice versa.
Prob do San Angel over La Hacienda cause of the atmosphere. Biergarten wasnt so great last time..Yak and Yeti i considered since i liked it before, but it doesnt take TIW

SBETigg
01-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Not a big fan of Biergarten, either, just trying to think of things a fast-foodie might like over my usual recommendations, which would be to try Monsieur Paul's.

DisneyDawgette
01-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Well, I voted before I read your little spiel about what she likes! Lol. I picked HWBD for DHS... We went to SciFi years ago and had such a terrible experience with food and service that we've never been back. Maybe it's improved! And for EPCOT I picked MP (I'd love to try it!) and Akershus... maybe not her thing! Lol. However, I would ultimately pick R&C or Biergarten given any possibility. :)

Crow
01-06-2013, 01:36 AM
i just look at menus and check to see if it has chicken or salad she would eat.
i have eaten at BD before and liked it, scifi once a very long time ago. i think the atmosphere might b nice for her. and mayb a milkshake.
not sure about MP...might b too much seafood based for her. trying to mix it up w atmosphere etc.

chrim
01-06-2013, 11:38 PM
I know you said pick 2 in Epcot and 1 at the Studios, but I think the options in the Studios might serve her better: Mama Melrose, Sci-Fi, and Marrakesh. As a backup, I would have said Italy at Epcot.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-07-2013, 08:47 AM
I picked two at Epcot that I've never eaten at but are on my bucket list, Chef Paul's and Coral Reef. At DHS, we were not impressed with Brown Derby, Sci Fi was fun but you can get the Fantasmic package at Mama Melrose's. We had appetizers once there and it was okay, but I've heard they have a new chef and there have been some good reviews on them lately, so I would try Mama's.

ANG
01-07-2013, 03:01 PM
I picked CR, TI, and MM.

Mamas is DH's favorite in WDW

Crow
01-08-2013, 12:20 AM
looking like i might have to give Coral Reef another shot.