PDA

View Full Version : Celebration buttons

blueyedprincess
01-04-2013, 10:31 AM
I know they have celebration buttons for things like "just married", birthdays and first-timers but do they have any for people celebrating their anniversary?

DH and I are planning our trip in October for our 3 anniversary/2nd honeymoon. :party:

faline
01-04-2013, 10:45 AM
They certainly do have anniversary buttons! We've celebrated a few anniversaries at Disney so have several of those buttons!!

If you have your celebration noted on your reservation, they may even present you with anniversary buttons when you check in.

DisneyorBust
01-04-2013, 10:54 AM
Faline is correct!
DW and I celebrated our anniversary last November and proudly sported our buttons. Any resort check in area or guest relations will have them.

PopPhan
01-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Absolutely!! We got the buttons when we were there for our 10th anniversary and got lots of congratulatory comments. We were even asked if we were going to the Candlelight Processional that night (we were and had already gotten the dining package for that night) -- The very nice CM was going to give us stickers for seating at that night's show!!!!

Enjoy your trip!

caryrae
01-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Don't they have blank buttons too where they will write down whatever your celebrating? I keep thinking they did that for me because the little stand we went to had no birthday buttons so they used a blank one and wrote Birthday on it.

ransam
01-04-2013, 05:11 PM
A funny button story, well funny to me.
A few years ago i went w/ my sister and a friend on my birthday so i got a button. As many of you know, when you wear the button, most employees will wish you a happy birthday. I've even had people in tehe parade stop and wish me a happy birthday.
My sister told me that when we first there and a cast memeber wished me a happy birthday, she thought, that's nice, then the second and by the time we were up main street 4 or 5, had said it she thought, oh god this is going to be annoying. I'm sure it was to them, but i loved it.