PDA

View Full Version : I raised them right :)

Cinderelley
01-03-2013, 11:45 AM
My DS21 and his gf are currently at Disneyland for the 2nd day of four days. She has never been even though she loves everything Disney. (A girl who wanders through my house singing Disney songs would make a great daughter-in-law ;) lol) She's having a great time, and I'm enjoying the pictures I get to see from them.

My DS23 surprised me on the day after Christmas by standing in my living room when I walked in the door the day after Christmas. He wasn't supposed to be out of the Navy until Jan 13, but used his vacation time to get home early due to my health issues. The best Christmas present ever. :D He was supposed to go to Shooter's World with me and some friends tomorrow, but he just zipped me a text saying he can't make it. Why? He's headed to Disneyland. :party:

I must have done something right somewhere along the way. :thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
01-03-2013, 12:14 PM
That's awesome! You did a good job mom!

marlyn
01-03-2013, 02:37 PM
Awesome!! Your kids sound great!

One of my boys is going into tourism and business management and is going to do a Co-op at WDW. His plans.....to work for Disney. :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-04-2013, 10:20 PM
I'm glad you have given them the good values in life that they will need to succeed! Good job.