PDA

View Full Version : Whispering canyon

special ed teacher
01-01-2013, 03:17 PM
I am making plans for dining, and I noticed that whispering canyon only has skillets for dinner, and it is very expensive. We loved going there, but I was wondering if it is worth the price with the limits on food choices especially if the family doesn't eat that much at a meal.

Strmchsr
01-01-2013, 04:19 PM
I haven't eaten there since the switch to skillet only and I doubt we will. Just not worth it anymore. My wife and I liked the skillet but our boys don't. Too bad. It was one of our favorite places.

marlyn
01-01-2013, 07:04 PM
I'd heard so many positive reviews about this place, we tried it on our last trip. I wasn't impressed. The skillet was just too much for us and I have teenage boys! It's like heart attack in a pan.....we won't be going back. I'd rather spend that kind of money on Boma!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
01-02-2013, 02:39 PM
When we were there last month (on free dining) it was all you could eat. So if your family doesn't eat a big meal, this doesn't sound too practical.

Also, the main reason for us choosing WC was for the children's interaction, which for whatever reason, they did none of other than general server dialogue.

I was very underwhelmed with the experience and the food. Ribs were much better over at Flame Tree BBQ.

dixielandings
01-02-2013, 02:42 PM
We went in September, having gone before and liked it. We did NOT like the new menu, and it was VERY expensive. I hope they change it back - WL already has Artist Point, which is lovely. They need the more casual and less expensive WC that it used to be.

PlutoPlanet
01-04-2013, 12:24 PM
I'd rather spend that kind of money on Boma!

Thanks exactly what we will do.