PDA

View Full Version : Coffee at the Swan

DreamFinder2
12-30-2012, 05:42 PM
My DW and I are staying with some friends at the Swan in March. Aside from some general uneasy feelings about staying at a non-Disney hotel, my biggest concern is the coffee situation!

I have read that there are single-serve coffee makers in the room, and a coffee bar in the lobby. Supposedly the coffee bar is pretty good, but has limited hours. Does anyone know what the hours typically are?

Thanks for any info! :thumbsup:

Jeff
12-31-2012, 07:52 AM
I'm not sure on the coffee bar hours but the in room coffee is Starbucks:thumbsup:

My family has stayed at the Swan many times, we love it!

Keneva
12-31-2012, 10:03 AM
There is a coffee bar in the lobby (it was closed in the evenings) but there are also several other restaurants/eateries in the Swan. Also, the Dolphin is a short stroll across the covered walkway where there are several more eateries. We stayed there for the first time last summer and we loved it. Disney was all around us so we never felt like we were off property.:number1:

Katzateer
12-31-2012, 10:27 AM
I have never stayed at Swan or Dolphin but visited a friend staying. I really don't think staying at either will make you feel like you are missing any of the magic - they don't feel like an off site visit.

Starbucks in the room sounds good!

DreamFinder2
12-31-2012, 04:20 PM
Alright...my fears have subsided. Thanks, everyone! :)